Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

rxp turbo needs help from canada

hi im from canada and i have an rxp 04 that i modified last year turbo.darton sleeve cp piston ,55 lbs inj,etc ...with 28lbs of turbo boost.. so far i put 84 hours on it with no major problem ...only this year!! the ski started to do do something weird ...i can not figured it out !! its simply when i go straight or when i go right turns the ski goes fine but when i do a left sharp turn the motor hesitate and backfires !!!! weird hein !!!??? ...i checked for any loose wire...i also change spark plugs ...i almost checked everything but can not find anything!!! ...i need some help please! thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nabil325 View Post
    hi im from canada and i have an rxp 04 that i modified last year turbo.darton sleeve cp piston ,55 lbs inj,etc ...with 28lbs of turbo boost.. so far i put 84 hours on it with no major problem ...only this year!! the ski started to do do something weird ...i can not figured it out !! its simply when i go straight or when i go right turns the ski goes fine but when i do a left sharp turn the motor hesitate and backfires !!!! weird hein !!!??? ...i checked for any loose wire...i also change spark plugs ...i almost checked everything but can not find anything!!! ...i need some help please! thank you
    Water leakage from your intercooler not much though but When turning left all the remaining water flows from the airbox to the engine.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRxp View Post
    Water leakage from your intercooler not much though but When turning left all the remaining water flows from the airbox to the engine.
    +1

+1
    i have to check that ! thank you...could it be the fuel pump filter?

i have to check that ! thank you...could it be the fuel pump filter?
    if it was a fuel pump filter it will do it all the time. check all your pins on the connectors of the harness for corrosion or tightness and your ECU plugs too. it sounds like you have an intermittent wiring problem....

Quote Originally Posted by RXPT400 View Post
    if it was a fuel pump filter it will do it all the time. check all your pins on the connectors of the harness for corrosion or tightness and your ECU plugs too. it sounds like you have an intermittent wiring problem....
    Wiring problem and the problem appears only when turning left?

+1
    my friend has an turbo rxt 06 with exactly the same setup as mine ...and he had the same problem!!! last year !! each time he did a long left turn at let say at 30deg. the engine would backfires and the gas pressure would drop to 20lbs....only at sharp left turn more than 5000rpm...two days later his ecu blew!!! he changed the wiring harness because the signal of the fuel pump pin, melted !!!...also he installed a relay on the fuel pump circuit so that the feed become a signal !! very smart!..changed ecu...fuel pump...and case closed. he never had this problem again ....in my case i dont loose the fuel pressure!! and i changed the whole wiring harness... wow im going nuts with this thing ...lol

I noticed your rxp is an 04 model......does it have an MPEM ???...if it does mounted on the side of the bracket that holds the MPEM there is a sensor with a 3 wires going in it that has a mercury inside that was designed when you make a really sharp turn or flip the ski over to turn off the ski in an emergency situation. Just take a look at that sensor connector and if it looks good replaced it with another and try to see what happens...is the little black sensor on the lower right side of the bracket...

+1
    you mean two wires ! cause i did'nt see a plug with 3 wires !!??

you mean two wires ! cause i did'nt see a plug with 3 wires !!??
    sorry man I meant the 2 wires connector on the lower right side sensor of the bracket...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information