What's the best impeller for 15F?

I have a Kaw 15F with Riva Filter, Riva Exhaust and Shred Master Ride Plate...what impeller do you guys recommend...I see that Riva and R&D both use a different pitch in their kits. Any recommendations on the best pitch? I don't want to lose accel but would like a little more top end. (I'm about 245lbs so that needs to be factored in somehow).

Thanks

I think Riva 14/21, how do you like your Shredmaster plate? any difference from stock plate? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Super7Four View Post
    I have a Kaw 15F with Riva Filter, Riva Exhaust and Shred Master Ride Plate...what impeller do you guys recommend...I see that Riva and R&D both use a different pitch in their kits. Any recommendations on the best pitch? I don't want to lose accel but would like a little more top end. (I'm about 245lbs so that needs to be factored in somehow).

Thanks

+1

Thanks
    I put a Solas 14/21 on mine and it helped the hole shot, mid range and the top end, waiting on the shred master plate.

any speed gain on the prop beside the hole shot?, please keep us posted on the Shredmaster plate. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STX-15FER View Post
    I put a Solas 14/21 on mine and it helped the hole shot, mid range and the top end, waiting on the shred master plate.

Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    any speed gain on the prop beside the hole shot?, please keep us posted on the Shredmaster plate. Thanks
    I like the shred master ride plate, although keep in mind, I can only compare it to stock. It was the first mod I did so I saw the performance improvement specifically from the plate. It was most apparent in keeping top speed and straight line in rougher conditions.

how many more mph did you gain?, what is your top speed now on gps? thanks for sharing.

I like the shred master ride plate, although keep in mind, I can only compare it to stock. It was the first mod I did so I saw the performance improvement specifically from the plate. It was most apparent in keeping top speed and straight line in rougher conditions.
    Last edited by XRIDER; 05-04-2011 at 05:56 PM.

If I recall, I got about 1-2 mph from the ride plate on glass but real benefit was being able to keep top speed in chop much better than before. So instead of losing 3-4 mph, I am able to stay at top speed. I just installed the exhaust yesterday so with just ride plate and intake my gps is 64.5. I'm hoping with a new impeller plus the exhaust I just did that I can get up to 66ish....just not sure of the right combination of parts for my set up..

thanks for the info. Good luck to you on the new speed. Please keep us posted.

If I recall, I got about 1-2 mph from the ride plate on glass but real benefit was being able to keep top speed in chop much better than before. So instead of losing 3-4 mph, I am able to stay at top speed. I just installed the exhaust yesterday so with just ride plate and intake my gps is 64.5. I'm hoping with a new impeller plus the exhaust I just did that I can get up to 66ish....just not sure of the right combination of parts for my set up..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    Yeah there was a gain with the impeller, before i installed it i was running around 62 to 63. After i installed it , its running in the neighborhood of 65 on the gps , the dreamometer is saying more like 67 but we all know how accurate that is lol. Now keep in mind i have done the intake grate mod and the impeller .. thats it , other than that its completely original. Hoping the ride plate will be here in the next few days.

did you mod the air intake?

Quote Originally Posted by STX-15FER View Post
    Yeah there was a gain with the impeller, before i installed it i was running around 62 to 63. After i installed it , its running in the neighborhood of 65 on the gps , the dreamometer is saying more like 67 but we all know how accurate that is lol. Now keep in mind i have done the intake grate mod and the impeller .. thats it , other than that its completely original. Hoping the ride plate will be here in the next few days.

Thread Information