+1

Osage Beach Party Cove

I'm heading from Pittsburgh down to Osage Beach MO to have JD1 work his magic on my ski. If anyone has any info on a good place to stay that is close to the party let me know. I don't want to stay at some boring place. Also, I was reading about party cove. Sounds like a crazy time! I am going May 15th - May 17th. Will the party be going on even though it is before Memorial day?

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Party cove is pretty crazy but only during holidays. I think that you are a bit early cause its really not that warm yet. all the pix and web pages that you see are from holidays or long weekends...in short, its no Havasu

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Its crazy, yes. But once you see about 98% of the drunk people peeing off their boat............. You wont want to get in the water! Ive seen that cove when they drop the lake level. Its a big dam trash can.

http://www.lmvp.org/LOWA/ecoli2009.htm

+1
    We have a condo at lazy days in Osage beach. They are literally 2 coves over from party cove. Less than a half mile. Should be able to rent one for the week.
    http://www.lazydaysresort.com/

+1
    What's up man. I'll be down this weekend for sure. I'm right at the Grand Glaise Bridge and will probably see you at Dan's shop. I'm up for riding anywhere you want. The ole party cove will most likely be pretty dead since the water temp is still pretty low, but it's nice to ride in there before memorial day because you don't have to idle.

I'm up for riding wherever you want. Hit me up for sure. My name is Todd and my cell number is 314-283-3687. I've got a couple buddies that will go with us.

+1
    I wish I could ride but Dan has a pretty big job to finish in two days. I also have my friend coming along and his ski will be back in pittsburgh cause neither one of us have a double trailer. The wife is staying at home so I'm all about having some fun. Let me know where the best bar is and I'll meet you there. Do they have cabs down there? I'm not trying to get a dui lol!

Thread Information