Thread: TBM...

TBM...

I have seen some interesting TBM products but very little feedback.The tunable sponsons and the adjustable intake grate look promising but no reports......Also I cannot wait for their fz steering system.

+1
    I use the TBM Grate, Sponsons & Fuel Cell. They all work as advertised. I normally have everything in the most aggressive position. The big plus is the ability to adjust your equipment as needed. TBM also designed some sponsons for Rius also. I know that some of the Cayman guys rock the TBM products. There are many others out there with the product, but I don't know if they have reported on it. Silence normally means it is doing the job. If it sucks, people talk.

I saw the entire steering system last week for the first time. It is top of the line. TBM was thinking about offering two different steering systems (budget & deluxe). My advice to them was to just offer the fully adjustable steering system and scrap the budget system. It is adjustable up and down and back and forth. Also it has a "shock" system for offshore/endurance riding/racing. You can set the shock system to help absorb the hard impact that happens over and over when riding hard in the ocean. They have that setup on the Ultra steering that many of the PWCOFSHORE.COM racers use. It is a full bearing system, which makes the movement very smooth and even.

I could be wrong, but I believe it will be able to be used on both the FZR/S & SHO. They are looking to have something available at the end of May.

+1
    What's the latest as to when they are going to release this steering system Carlos?

Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    What's the latest as to when they are going to release this steering system Carlos?
    +1 tell them he has a lot of *could be* customers wanting to try that system for an upcoming offshore race in June

Thread Information