Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

About to pull the trigger on a 2010 rxpx255, opinions on price?

Whats up guys, well summer is here and I'm looking to purchase a 2010 seadoo rxpx255 within the week. I want to the local seadoo dealership today to take a look and see what they had in stock. I was able to get a quote out the door for $13,600.00. That includes tax,title,prep,seadoo cover and 2 year warranty. Trailer is not included but I don't need one since I live directly on the lake. Im just checking to see if it seems to be a fair price. I asked if I could get it cheaper if I paid in full and they responded NO. Any opinions would be great!
    Thanks

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman3 View Post
    Whats up guys, well summer is here and I'm looking to purchase a 2010 seadoo rxpx255 within the week. I want to the local seadoo dealership today to take a look and see what they had in stock. I was able to get a quote out the door for $13,600.00. That includes tax,title,prep,seadoo cover and 2 year warranty. Trailer is not included but I don't need one since I live directly on the lake. Im just checking to see if it seems to be a fair price. I asked if I could get it cheaper if I paid in full and they responded NO. Any opinions would be great!
    Thanks
    Sounds dam high to me. Id keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by jtskier11 View Post
    Sounds dam high to me. Id keep looking.
    I live right in Mooresville in NC and Im not sure where any other seadoo dealerships are around here

What dealer gave you that price? im around the Raleigh area. Where do you ride?

Quote Originally Posted by lakegastonrxp View Post
    What dealer gave you that price? im around the Raleigh area. Where do you ride?
    Lake Norman, I have 3 places I'm going to call tomorrow within a hr of me. I called Schronce Powersports and the lady said she wasn't aware they made the 2010 yet

LOL well good luck i dont know if you want to travel very far but check with some dealers up here in the area good deals laying around trust me.

Most places around the east texas area have told me the 2010 rxpx is around 13500

how do u plan to get the ski to your place without a trailer? Or taking it into storage and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    how do u plan to get the ski to your place without a trailer? Or taking it into storage and stuff?
    They offered to bring it to my place which is 20 mins from me. I live on the lake and already have a dock with a hydrolift installed. When it needs its servicing I have a local shop where I can literally drive right up to the place and have them take it out of the water for me.

If you don't mind an 08 or 09 leftover model you can get one alot cheaper than that...

I got an 08 with trailer, 2 year warranty, cover, 2 vests, registered, etc.. otd for $11k. I know where one is if you're interested. Not to far from you either.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information