+1

Oh where oh where is PILO

What's the status on your build? Is that ski running jet...what's the scope?

M

+1
    Bump

hey mike im here! sorry for the delay life has me strung out, my new job has me from 3 til 4 and i graduate school on sunday-my days are finaly getting shorter-
    Thanks for the concern my build took back burner this winter when we discovered cancer in my father, its been a long 6 months but that is hardley good posting for greenhulk...anyway, i picked the build back up weeks ago, all the body wok is done its like a brand new ski, there is not a single nick or surface scratch threw out the top or bottom. also, the planning surface has all been trued using a straght edge and feeler gauges, i put close to 40 hours in to the surface prep of this boat, i really hope is pays off in the water. yesterday i brough the ski down to rab1, he is the forum meber painting all of the northeast builds, he did TJ's gprxp and also that dude from nys (hydrojunkie maybe? not sure) rxp/gp base..any way his work speaks for it self, not sure when he will be able to get around to my gp12ss but it will deffinitly be in the next 3-4 weeks
    also i have a few custom projects going on i am re-fabricating the hardware for the bullet marine drop nozzel kris hooked me up with, i already spent 30 on a bag of parts from R&D that are usless for me, oh well..anyway i am going to need some custom turnbuckles made up that hope fully kris or bill will be able to hook me up with....long story short i have some wild parts man, i have been scooping parts for 2 years now, i got some serious goods to build an old gp with, i cant imagine how deep i am into this project but for me this build was never about the money or the time so i will keep steadily moving on until iv created somthing bad ass!-i will be updating my thread soon, i know that it has been almost a year, i really started missing greenhulk and all the people but i am glad to be back!

+1
    Well first ...let me be the first to say I'm really sorry about your dad...that sucks and I hope the big man considers his family when he decides what to do. It's critical that you spend as much of your time possible with him.....

Ski....glad to hear your working on it....ready to see what an engine of that power does in a GP hull

M

Thread Information