Big bore 66E or GP1300 cylinders (pair)

I'm putting a GP800 cylinder into a Superjet. I'm piling up parts and thinking a big bore would be cool. Let me know what you got and what you want for it. If it helps i have some very nice stock cylinders and pistons I can trade.

Aaron

sent you a pm

Pound for pound the 66E cylinders are going to give you more power most likely due to the significantly more extreme porting thats already on the cylinders.

Quote Originally Posted by scittb View Post
    Pound for pound the 66E cylinders are going to give you more power most likely due to the significantly more extreme porting thats already on the cylinders.
    I have heard the GP1300R cylinders have a little lower port timing and offer better bottom end. On a freestyle ski that is what I'd want.

I friend of mine just put together a wild 66E. It's been sleeved and runs 88mm bore. It has RIVA heads and he had to get custom domes made because the o-rings were right on the edged of the sleeves and it kept popping o-rings. It's all good now and with ~950cc it hits HARD.

I'm not looking to spend that much and would be happy with 84mm bore as that would put me about 865cc. But if I am going to pay for a bore and a re-coat and a new set of pistons, won't 87mm cost me the same $$?

This is just a spare time project, my main ski is a Rickter FS-1 with a 946cc 62T based Lamey/DASA motor that hits as hard as the 950cc 66E but weighs 30lbs less.

Aaron

+1
    Talk To Lowell Horning @ 2-Stroke Porting.com (link in my signature) he has some already ported and ready to go.

+1

66e bigbore

i have 66e cylinders unported ,bore and rechromed to 84mm with standard head cut by lowell to 150psi,plus pro x piston kits.....all new no hours.....if your serious make a offer.....but im not giving it away...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Check your PM's

66E cylinder

Hello,
    Im chasing some bits for my 99 GP 800.
    1 Cylinder
    Sump / cranckcase
    Crank assembly
    front bonnet (Blue)
    If you could point me in the right direction for any of these would be appreciated

Gav

Thread Information