I will be live this Saturday starting at 6pmCST on The Big Boat Show which is a terestrial AM/FM radio show!! Please check it out as we talk about all things water related..the links are below, you can listen online or in your car if your in the Dallas area!

This is straight from host Dennis Gibbs as they have asked me to speak about the NEW Sea-Doo I-Control and braking systems as well as they want to know more about PWC Racing and How to get involved here in Texas and around the world! This is great news and a great oppurtunity to be able to spread the word even more. You can listen either on your car radio if your in The Dallas area or online at the following links

This is the official word from Mr. Gibbs!

"Our special guest is "Flyin" Brian Smith, professional PWC racer. "Flyin" Brian will talk to us about the new Sea-Doo which actually has brakes! Could this type of technology be moving toward new boats? "Flyin" Brian is one of the lucky few to try out this latest water toy. Tune in to hear about the life of this professional racer and what ... See Morecompeting on the water is all about.

Start your Saturday evenings right. The show airs every Saturday at 6pm (central) on News Talk 660 KSKY, 92.9FM in Dallas, 99.9FM in Fort Worth, and 95.5FM in Arlington. Or, listen from anywhere around the globe at www.ksky.com.

If you would like to hear some of our previous shows, check out our podcasts on www.thebigboatshow.com.

Please continue to keep Big John in your prayers as he continues his chemo treatment."

Dennis J. Gibbs
The Boat Guy
"The Big Boat & Outdoor Show"