Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

The Package 2005 1300r

keep seeing "the package" for 1300r in threads, what do you get and roughly how much is it,also who has the best package.. so i can ring to see if they ship to the uk...already have riva plate tabs sponsons and two bar top loader but dont mind a change if its better.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by saltygpr13
    keep seeing "the package" for 1300r in threads, what do you get and roughly how much is it,also who has the best package.. so i can ring to see if they ship to the uk...already have riva plate tabs sponsons and two bar top loader but dont mind a change if its better.
    1) There are two packages out there available from two different people.

2) There is a Kerry Package available and a Fernando Package.

3) We are not allowed to discuss any of this on the open forum due to conflict.

4) You have a PM. (probably 2 of them by now. )

Abott... Please advise me with what do you mean Kerry Package and a Fernando Package. Do they have a web page?

+1
    I cannot speak for Kerry's package, but I do know that Fernandos package is a package of information. This information is a path to help you get the most out of your machine. It is pretty much step by step instructions on how to set it up.

If you were just starting out and building a fast ski, this package will save you hundreds of dollars in parts and an unbelieveable amount of test time to get your ski up to speed. For a guy starting out and does not have the technical knowlege or the time to test, this is the only way to go.

To date, I have not read or heard of anyone who did not get the type of results that were expected. A few have had issues, but to the best of my knowlege the issues have been resolved with customer support.

+1

+1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by philip_gpr
    This is good info to have!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT
    This is good info to have!
    There is a lot of good info to be had on this forum. The hard part is deciding what info to use and who's info is the best. I dont think there is any bad info, or any info that is "the best" for that matter.

Each person modifying their craft needs to decide what their expectations are to be and also what their limitations are. Riding climate and conditions play a huge factor in boat performance.

Feel free to contact me if you want information about the package at 713 875-1812. If you do it yourself you will clearly understand what has been done to your ski and how things work. Proper maching of the components that will be modified and installed will ensure a clean fit. I take a lot of pride on a clean installation so one of my goals is not just going fast but doing a clean job there are also additionals things that I recommend to prevent future issues that may developed which I have seen happen in many GPR's thruout the years. A little preventive maintenance!!!

If interested in porting or machining I can guide you ion the right direction. I have done plenty of homework and feel that we have found some of the best people to do machining, porting and even installation if you dont want to do it yourself. Its difficult for one person to tackle all of the jobs since there is so much ground to cover IMO.

Peace

Fercho

+1
    My gpr was stuck at 69.0 gps..nothing else i could do...except...go ahead and get fercho's package.....it is very smart information and my ski has run a best of 73.0 gps and never slower than 71.5...so needless to say im very satisfied.....fercho insists that i have 2 more mph left in my combination and he is helping me to find it.( i also have the wrong prop)...im not trying to sell anything im just telling my story and how glad i am for good tuners that are willing to help.......and boy the stock rxp's at the lake just hate me now...lol..the stage 2 rxp boys are another matter they are running about 1.5 mph faster at my lake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information