Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sea-Doo's Online Assault

Sea-Doo has been bombarding Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter as of late with some pretty cool videos of their iControl events. Good marketing? You tell me...

Sea-Doo's Online Marketing Assault

Id say its great what they are doing. Its good to see them traveling the country and giving a people a chance to experience their products. Hopefully they are doing some good advertisements for these promos, otherwise its all a waste. Hopefully it works out for them. Id like to see them stay on top so they can continue to offer a wide range of skis for us.

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Worked for me. Being able to test ride without pressure, along with the incentives sold me. I bought 2 days after the demo at Lk Underhill in Orlando last month. I found out about the demo from my FB page.

Perfect marketing if you ask me.

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    if it works for one you an bet it worked for oters

+1
    Online assault? I don't care how many videos you post on the internet, it won't convince me to buy your products if I can't get a
    B.E.S.T. warranty.

My advice: stop screwing around with social media and get your extended warranty problem resolved here in Florida. Why not get one of your reps to get on here and give an update on the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Online assault? I don't care how many videos you post on the internet, it won't convince me to buy your products if I can't get a
    B.E.S.T. warranty.

My advice: stop screwing around with social media and get your extended warranty problem resolved here in Florida. Why not get one of your reps to get on here and give an update on the situation?
    To each their own. I think that what Seadoo is doing is great and its almost FREE advertisement. You have to remember that for a company making MILLIONS each year in profit, putting stuff on social websites or making videos for YouTube costs them absolutely NOTHING in terms of money! Setting up a few tents and filling up a few Doo's costs them pennies compared to their profits. HOWEVER, the customer experience (or POTENTIAL customer experience) can't be described in words when those people try those machines out for the first time. I'm sure that most of the time, being able to test-ride it is a deal breaker!

Not that I'm saying anything about Yamaha, but is that warranty 5 years for a reason, or ...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveKing View Post
    Setting up a few tents and filling up a few Doo's costs them pennies compared to their profits. HOWEVER, the customer experience (or POTENTIAL customer experience) can't be described in words when those people try those machines out for the first time. I'm sure that most of the time, being able to test-ride it is a deal breaker!
    Deal breaker? Don't you mean deal MAKER? Sure the ride events, free advertising and sales programs are nice, but that has nothing to do with backing their products with a reliable warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveKing View Post
    Not that I'm saying anything about Yamaha, but is that warranty 5 years for a reason, or ...
    What are you talking about... warranties are there for the consumer. I am speaking as a consumer who will soon be in the market. Go back and read my post link; BRP dealers have a no-warranty situation in Florida right now, and BRP needs to deal with it.

B.E.S.T. warranty.

Yo Yo YoYamma, I have a 5 year best warranty on my IS! Whats up with the BEST warranty not being available in Florida?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    Yo Yo YoYamma, I have a 5 year best warranty on my IS! Whats up with the BEST warranty not being available in Florida?
    Hey Muddy, take a look the link in my post; I have had that thread up for weeks, and we have had virtually no response from any dealers on this forum (except one) and zero response from BRP on it either. I also sent the OP of this thread (rideliquid) a PM about it and got zero response.

Hey Muddy, take a look the link in my post; I have had that thread up for weeks, and we have had virtually no response from any dealers on this forum (except one) and zero response from BRP on it either. I also sent the OP of this thread (rideliquid) a PM about it and got zero response.
    Will do! Sorry, I am out of the loop as of late!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information