Thread: 2004 Yamaha XLT 1200
05-11-2010, 11:40 PM #1
2004 Yamaha XLT 1200
I am selling my 2004 XLT 1200. This is the ski that used to have my ported 1390 in it. I took the 2002 GP1200R that I bought from Jeffsntx a few years ago and swapped everything from the GPR onto this XLT and everything from the XLT to the GPR. So now I have a stockish 2004 XLT for sale that has the following:
Less than 70 total hours on both hull and motor.
- Custom Jettrim seat cover
- Riva 3 piece heads
- Waveeater clips/couplers
- D-Plate and Chip
- R&D Power Plenum F/A
- Carbs rejetted
- Rule 500 Bilge with handlebar mounted switch
- Converted to premix (Amsoil only used!)
- Stock XLT Plate (Already sold the Jims FF Plate)
- comes with both XLT Pump shoe and a FX pump shoe and stock grates for both.
- Stock GPR impeller
- Non-HO pump
- Free flow exhaust
- Hydroturf mats
- Galvanized 2004 Karavan trailer
- Ski has good compression (140 ish last time I checked) and tags until mid 2011.
Now the few negatives:
- gelcoat cracks in the TX No. area on one side... not horrible (can send a pic)- Quick word of advice... NEVER let your wifes best friend that has no experience ride your ski!!!!
- Needs a new reverse cable
- Rule bilge is not working but I have another one to throw in!
The ski is located in San Antonio, TX. Looking for $4500 OBO
If you are interested or have any questions you can message me or call (210) 882-6490
05-13-2010, 06:29 PM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By GeoRXT in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 21Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:56 PM
By airdl in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:55 AM
By welterracer in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2007, 09:06 PM
By GeoRXT in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 04-24-2006, 01:56 PM
By GeoRXT in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2006, 09:10 AM