First Ski 91 650 Manual & Pisser issue

got my first ski to get the kids out on the local lake. I am having an issue with the pisser, not water coming out. Does anyone by chance have a manual so i can see what is going on with the cooling system? I pulled the hose connected to the pisser & it blows clear. Not sure what other line the water comes in from.

Also cannot figure out where the flush kit this T (see pic.)? If i flush the machine is there a chance it will clear out the lines & the pisser will work?

I ordered a manual but its not here yet & my kids are killing me to get the ski going.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flush kit NEW.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	187815   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flush2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	187816  

you should disconnect your cooling hoses and get a compressor and stick it in the holes and it should clean out the lines. make sure u take the lines out of the ski and also what i did with my 550 is i took the exhaust mani off and you wouldnt believe how much crap came out of the cooling area.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
    The flush kit is missing on your engine. it goes on the open side of the T. Out of the front end of the exhaust manifold is the line to the thermostat and then to the pisser.

You can stick the flush kit on the open end of the T and start the engine, then run water, then stop water, then stop engine.

Water flow should be: Pump to 3/4" line to the lower input of the exhaust manifold. Up through the cylinders, out the head to the exhaust and pisser

Thread Information