Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Anyone know where to get a S3 hull?

As stated. If I wanted a New S3 hull. What or were would I need to go to get one?

Pm sent

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    it is a shame you can t buy just a shell ..like you can for a race car...i can get a new frame for my moorcycles...

+1
    Austin with the last month or so a member posted in the general seadoo that his new rxtx fell off the I catch trailer. The dealer gave him a new ski. SO some where there a damaged S3 hull You might be able to track it down.... And maybe even cut it down to fit a light weight rxp top deck

+1

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    ya i think i would havea problem really trusting it..i would be ok using it to pull it out of the water..but not to tow..

i am going a different route..i bought a blown out rxp hull and am going to use my curve guage lots of card board..and copy the s 3 shape to it .. obviuosely it is 2 ft longer so some modification is in order.lets just say s3 inspired..test it if it works than ill make molds and make a light weight carbon kevlar one ..lots of work ..unfortunately i dont have tons of time so it will be awhile...but i dont have 16 grand for a new ski either ...and dont want a 12 ft long 70 mph ski..

watch as soon as i get t done they will come out with a s3 rxp...uh ..there is still the 16 grand...right????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    Austin with the last month or so a member posted in the general seadoo that his new rxtx fell off the I catch trailer. The dealer gave him a new ski. SO some where there a damaged S3 hull You might be able to track it down.... And maybe even cut it down to fit a light weight rxp top deck
    Well that maybe a idea.

Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    ya i think i would havea problem really trusting it..i would be ok using it to pull it out of the water..but not to tow..

i am going a different route..i bought a blown out rxp hull and am going to use my curve guage lots of card board..and copy the s 3 shape to it .. obviuosely it is 2 ft longer so some modification is in order.lets just say s3 inspired..test it if it works than ill make molds and make a light weight carbon kevlar one ..lots of work ..unfortunately i dont have tons of time so it will be awhile...but i dont have 16 grand for a new ski either ...and dont want a 12 ft long 70 mph ski..

watch as soon as i get t done they will come out with a s3 rxp...uh ..there is still the 16 grand...right????
    Keep us posted.
    Oh and the 16grand is what has me in sticker shock.

+1
    whats an S3 hull

Moderated
    Quote Originally Posted by dav_dman View Post
    whats an S3 hull
    seadoo's newest hull shape and rumoured to be very good for rough water use.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post

you have the means to do it... why not do it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information