2010 Texas Hydrocross Racing Update

We are approaching the 3 week mark until the first 2 rounds of the Texas Hydrocross Series kicks off. New for this year is the ability to pay for your entrys via paypal. I am also considering being able to accept credit cards on site, but will need to get a feel from everyone about how they feel about this.

As far as entry form deadlines go, you can fax, email or mail your entries in. I will accept faxed and emailed entries no later then 12:00 PM on June 4th. Mailed entries need to be received in the mail by Friday. If you choose to pay via paypal, please send your payment to [email protected] via paypal. People that want to pay via check or cash can do so in person from 6:00 PM - 9:00PM on Friday June 4th and Saturday Morning from 7AM - 9AM. If you are only going to be racing on Sunday June 6th, you can come see me anytime on Saturday to sign your waiver and pay your entry fees - up to 9:00PM. As far as late fees go.........Aint gonna do em. Just be signed up for the races no later then Friday - June 4th at 9:00 PM. If you can't make it Friday night to sign and pay, send me an email and let me know so I can expect you on Saturday Morning.

I am working with Monster Energy and I am 98% complete with getting them out to the races on Saturday and Sunday. They will be there all day passing out drinks and stickers to those that want to run the M Claw on their race boats.

And while I was typing this up, Hambone just sent me this. ANY racer who enters more then one class, will get a $5.00 PER CLASS discount. So if you enter Novice Ski 800 Open and Novice Runabout Open in Closed course, I will discount your entries $10.00 for entering two different classes. Enter the same two classes for Round 2 - Theres another 10 dollars discounted to ya. Enter a endurance race - thats $5.00 off per class I will discount. Thank you Hambone.

So lets get those entry forms in !!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
    Attached Files Attached Files

2010 Racing Schedule

*updated 6/1/10*

June 5-6 - Lake Somerville - Rounds 1 and 2, Closed Course and Endurance/SuperCourse ***This event has been cancelled***

August 7-8 - Lake Bryan - Endurance/SuperCourse **tentative event with the Southern Profession Outboard Racing Tour with OPC SST 45, OPC SST-120, and OPC TriHull classes**

September 11-12 - Lake Dallas - 2010 US Endurance Nationals - Event with City of Lake Dallas WaterFest at Willow Grove Park

Currently the Texas Hydrocross Series has cancelled the first two events that were scheduled for May and June. Insurance rates that have more than doubled for the same events and low rider turnouts are the primary reasons for this. Texas Hydrocross will be re-evaluating the remaining season and direction the Series will head. An announcement June 7th will be posted here on the findings.

The Texas Hydrocross Series wishes to thank all the individuals and members for their continued support of the series.

Hambone.

2010 Racing Schedule
    *updated 7/9/10*

September 4-5 - 2010 US Endurance Nationals - Nashville, Tenn Event in conjunction with the 2010 APBA Closed Course Nationals at Nashville Shores Amusement Park.

Currently the Texas Hydrocross Series has cancelled the rest of the season. Insurance rates that have more than doubled for the same events and low rider turnouts are the primary reasons for this. Texas Hydrocross will be returning in 2011 with several large format endurance races that will include our friends from the Southern Professional Outboard Racing Tour.

One of two races slated for 2011 will be a minimum of 150 miles on a larger 5 mile course. Fuel stops and pit crew competitions will be part of the venue.

The Texas Hydrocross Series wishes to thank all the individuals and members for their continued support of the series.

Hambone.

Banned User
    +1
    damn sorry to hear about that, seems hard for people and promoters to pull it all off. i watch our local guy who puts it on and i couldn't even imagine the amount of time, effort, and most importantly like you said MONEY it takes to make it happen!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    2010 Racing Schedule
    *updated 7/9/10*

September 4-5 - 2010 US Endurance Nationals - Nashville, Tenn Event in conjunction with the 2010 APBA Closed Course Nationals at Nashville Shores Amusement Park.

Currently the Texas Hydrocross Series has cancelled the rest of the season. Insurance rates that have more than doubled for the same events and low rider turnouts are the primary reasons for this. Texas Hydrocross will be returning in 2011 with several large format endurance races that will include our friends from the Southern Professional Outboard Racing Tour.

One of two races slated for 2011 will be a minimum of 150 miles on a larger 5 mile course. Fuel stops and pit crew competitions will be part of the venue.

Hambone.
    Hambone....better get you head out of your ass and quit blaming turnout on the economy or insurance. It's you!Brian goes to Dallas and get 3K$ in 20 minutes for a race. you not returning calls and bullshit gave you the deserved result. The racers have lost all faith in you and your ability to follow through. Sell the equipment and let someone else run the supercourse. You blew it!

Many ppl offered you money to get the show going...including me. You pissed off the LAST remaining sponsor you had..... It's a sad end to everything Marty had going. You wouldn't listen to what ppl told you. You've proven your a know it all that does't know shit. Jawz

Thread Information