06 RXP Lean or not??

After cleaning up a dirty intercooler and unseizing a throttle body I took my 06 rxp out to water test. Apart from the main cooling hose blowing off ski went well, ran 8600 revs all day... But when I got home and pulled the plugs just to check how they looked..I found this..

I think that means the ski is running pretty lean? (Plugs were brand new at the start of the day, ski was only run for about 30 mins all up) If it is, anyone know how I can supply more fuel without getting my ecu reflashed again?

Mods on the ski, 4 inch air intake, XS intercooler, catch can, C Kit supercharger, Black magic headers wth shorty gibson, Open loop cooling, Seadoo Centre 8650rpm limit ecu reflash with 60lb inj, walbro fuel pump.

I have an RRFPR laying around I could try out, but I'm not sure if it will help enough.

Thoughts? Comments? Rants?

Thanks
    RedBull

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Your not going to figure out anything by trying to read plugs on a 4 stroke engine. Your best bet is to get an a/f meter set-up on that ski... and tune it in right!

One thing that I can't seem to understand is....... why do people continually spend so much money on mods, but yet don't spend an extra $300 to buy an a/f meter to get it all tuned in properly... so they know that they're running safely

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    Your not going to figure out anything by trying to read plugs on a 4 stroke engine. Your best bet is to get an a/f meter set-up on that ski... and tune it in right!

One thing that I can't seem to understand is....... why do people continually spend so much money on mods, but yet don't spend an extra $300 to buy an a/f meter to get it all tuned in properly... so they know that they're running safely
    I actually do have an lm2 meter and the 02 bung to use it, the 02 sensor seems to be playing it up so got it in getting tested. I think have oil venting into the air intake was causing it issues cause it wouldn't read anything other than 7 all the way through the revs. So I'm using plugs as an interim measure.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by redbull View Post
    it issues cause it wouldn't read anything other than 7 all the way through the revs.
    Try to free air calibrate it....

Thread Information