Aussie needs some Macsboost stuff...

Hey,

I have a 07 F12X GPScape, i need to make it go faster. Mac seems to have it covered with acceleration, not so much after top speed. if i can get it from australia, obviously save some money, but itll cost about $2500 to get it to me from the states. Just pm me, or email [email protected] cheers

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dat_sin View Post
    Hey,

I have a 07 F12X GPScape, i need to make it go faster. Mac seems to have it covered with acceleration, not so much after top speed. if i can get it from australia, obviously save some money, but itll cost about $2500 to get it to me from the states. Just pm me, or email [email protected] cheers

You need to get a ECU upgrade.... only way to go faster, get a ECU kit from Nitroshark, or some one in Motec may have one on a 1200 ski.

I have a Nitroshark ECU its programmed already, wire it into your system and add a MSD ignition system and change a cam trigger, POW 6-7mph over stock! Then get the optional turbo up grade that I don't have and can't get.... POW another 3-5mph.

Will cost more than 2,500 tho......wanna go fast that what you gotta do!

+1
    There are Aussies already selling aftermarket ECUs for Honda 15Xs and they might do something for a 12----

+1
    let me know if I can help. I ship to AU all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JRINJAX View Post
    There are Aussies already selling aftermarket ECUs for Honda 15Xs and they might do something for a 12----
    That would be GREAT! There are a lot more 12s out there than 15s. I know they are supposed to be the future but don't forget about who got them there. Go Honda

+1
    Give Jeff from Jet Ski Warehouse on the Gold Coast a call. Me and a mate got our stage II kits of him for 2k but we had to fit them. I heard that
    the Honda dealer down on the Gold Coast was also distributing the kits but would suggest give them a miss. They have poor customer service. - Can't be bothered to return phone calls, even when you are waving cash in their face... hence the reason I got my 15x from pro honda sunshine coast! Bruce at Rising Sun Honda is doing a lot of work with the 15x and previously with the 12x... Are you in Brisbane or the coast area?

Thread Information