Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

I am a dumb ass.

Guys I had a FZR ET supercharger impeller and I had worked a deal to sell it to cody mouse 3 weeks ago. Well I boxed it up and put it on my work bench. Well 3 weeks latter I ask him if he still wants it and he says ofcoarse. Well I go out to my shop bench and realize that 2 days earlier I was in a cleaning mood as my shop was dirty, I had boxes everywhere to ship stuff. Well Guess what I through them all in the recylceing trash and yep you guessed it I through the Dam boxed up FZR ET impeller away. what a big exspensive mistake.

I AM A DUMB ASS!!!

+1
    Yep, you're a dumb ass.
    Don't feel bad thought, I know I have done similar things.

+1
    What other parts are you going to toss I'll send you my addy!

+1
    Oh boy, I am sitting here and just tring to laugh about it, but it sure is hard. Hey Cody your FZR is gonna have to be SLOW now.

I am a dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire
    Guys I had a FZR ET supercharger impeller and I had worked a deal to sell it to cody mouse 3 weeks ago. Well I boxed it up and put it on my work bench. Well 3 weeks latter I ask him if he still wants it and he says ofcoarse. Well I go out to my shop bench and realize that 2 days earlier I was in a cleaning mood as my shop was dirty, I had boxes everywhere to ship stuff. Well Guess what I through them all in the recylceing trash and yep you guessed it I through the Dam boxed up FZR ET impeller away. what a big exspensive mistake.

I AM A DUMB ASS!!!
    At least three times recently I have sold parts cheap that I ended up needing later and had to buy them for more money than I sold them for...

+1
    Confession is good for the soul...

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    What do you mean recycling trash? Does the city or county pick it up separate? Find out where they take it? The truck probably compacts the cardboard but it could have survived. Give the center a call or better yet drive down there and offer a small reward if it can be returned unharmed. They have to check paper recyclables for metal before bailing. Bet it is sitting there as someone wonders what it does.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    My recycling dudes won't take any boxes that aren't broken down. I guess if that were your case too... this post would never exist ...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    My recycling dudes won't take any boxes that aren't broken down. I guess if that were your case too... this post would never exist ...
    I have that same problem! My sanitation engineer is lazy. In my area they push a button and it picks up the can! Something falls out, they leave it on the ground!If I did that On a job sight everyone would look at me funny! And no they don't know I own a log!

+1
    Guys here in the city of San Antonio they recylce everything and we have big plastic trash bins that are picked up with a truck once a week then sent to the seperating station and then the seperated stuff is off to big processing plants to be reused. Why do I know this? Well because it was a exspensive impeller wouldn't you call and ask.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information