Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lake of the Ozarks PWC Riding Club

Every city has a multitude of motorcycle riding clubs spread throughout the city. I've searched and searched for a PWC riding club around the LOTO area and haven't found any. So I've set up a facebook group for just that. I plan on setting up group rides throughout the summer and into the fall. Everyone join and spread the word. Lake of the Ozarks PWC Riding Club

+1
    I don't have Facebook, and really hate it, but I would join just for this. I'll try and set up an account sometime tonight and will join.

+1
    I have facebook and hate it too. What about some sort of "free" website and somebody belly up $20 a year for the hosting until you can get some members?

That sounds good to me. I just don't know anything about building a web page. I don't mind paying for the hosting but I need help with designing it.

+1
    how about you just use greenhullk.net. I don't have any problem creating a Lake of the Ozarks sub-forum.

That sounds good to me. My goal is to build a great family oriented club. I use to be a member of the KC Jeep Club (back before I got divorced and had to sell all my toys) and I have always wanted to create something like what we had there. I know LOTO is big enough to get a good group of people together at least once or twice a month.

I have talked to a friend of mine that use to be a web designer for AOL about building a web page but I think until I can find more interested users I might wait on putting money into it. The facebook page already has 28 members but no one is posting anything. I'm sure most of them joined for the hell of it and aren't really interested.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndNumb View Post
    Every city has a multitude of motorcycle riding clubs spread throughout the city. I've searched and searched for a PWC riding club around the LOTO area and haven't found any. So I've set up a facebook group for just that. I plan on setting up group rides throughout the summer and into the fall. Everyone join and spread the word. Lake of the Ozarks PWC Riding Club

Count me in. I live at the 46mm and ride down there almost every weekend.

In.. Would love a Sub forum for LOTO

We're setting up a LOTZ PWC Club Meet, Greet and Ride for July 31st. Anyone that wants to join is welcome. We're planning on finding a location around Coffman Bend to meet up and go from there. If you guys want to join check out the facebook page or post here. We are looking for someone that will ride with us in a support boat to carry extra fuel and some kids that can't ride on the skis. Right now the plan is to start at noon at a place to be determined. Any input is welcome.

+1
    I'm going to try and make this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information