Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lomita, aka Slowmita
    Posts
    1,932
    +1
    7

    San Diego Group Ride 9/23/06

    Thanks Green Hulk for this new Sub-Form
    Since this is last minute post heres a link for this ride with 15 pages(sorry) of info
    (I cant believe I'm posting a link to PWCToday but at this last minute its the fastest way)
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=88708&page=3
    if you are planning on going PM me HERE or west_coaster at PWCToday
    South Bay Virage TX aka Pirate33
    Last edited by pirate33; 09-21-2006 at 11:37 PM.


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX
    Thanks Green Hulk for this new Sub-Form
    Since this is last minute post heres a link for this ride with 15 pages(sorry) of info
    (I cant believe I'm posting a link to PWCToday but at this last minute its the fastest way)
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=88708&page=3
    if you are planning on going PM me HERE or west_coaster at PWCToday
    South Bay Virage TX aka Pirate33
    I will be there, Bro!.... your buying the first round!

  3. #3
    I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lomita, aka Slowmita
    Posts
    1,932
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1
    I will be there, Bro!.... your buying the first round!
    After you sucked-up that damn "Rock Lobster" We all Left the tab at Crab Shack to JAMMER1 LOL-your my brother, Glad we rode

  4. #4
    younggtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX
    After you sucked-up that damn "Rock Lobster" We all Left the tab at Crab Shack to JAMMER1 LOL-your my brother, Glad we rode

    Also a good souvenir picture for you - Jammer1

    Great ride & camaraderie today.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX
    After you sucked-up that damn "Rock Lobster" We all Left the tab at Crab Shack to JAMMER1 LOL-your my brother, Glad we rode
    Yeah, I heard about the Tab. Damm, that means I have to Dress up like a homeless guy again? why do you do this to your brother.?........ Don't answer that question...! We had a good time and It was a pleasure to meet the 2 pirate father and son teamwork....from what I heard, your Son rides pretty good. I should let him drive my RXP!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by younggtx
    Also a good souvenir picture for you - Jammer1

    Great ride & camaraderie today.
    Hey! we are changing your call sign, just because everybody like you and you will be a good addition to this sorry assses group that we have....(now did I spelled that right or say that right?)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by younggtx
    Also a good souvenir picture for you - Jammer1

    Great ride & camaraderie today.
    Wait a minute.... you didn't take a picture of me while taking a shiet. Did you? If you did ....... GO Ebay.....go for the highest bidder

  8. #8
    I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lomita, aka Slowmita
    Posts
    1,932
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1
    Yeah, I heard about the Tab. Damm, that means I have to Dress up like a homeless guy again? why do you do this to your brother.?........ Don't answer that question...! We had a good time and It was a pleasure to meet the 2 pirate father and son teamwork....from what I heard, your Son rides pretty good. I should let him drive my RXP!
    My son only wants to ride that Green rock sucking, Bikini meeting machine to play the Killers on your X-M sound system-4 sets of box speakers on RXP I never would have believed it but I saw it in person. As for my son the Capt he said he saw you going close to shore and thats the last time we saw you. Rule#1 Bikini on beach with rocks-bad, and what was she doing miles away from anyone else-your sure it wasn't a mermaid-you had a beer at 8:15. Ya the capt some kind of rider-surfs a 4ft wave down turns and gets dumped-what a ho dad. I raced over to the TX to tow it out before it would get thrashed but the capt somehow got on and beat the next set, only damage what his new trunks split in the ass, Then he sucks up 1/2 trash can of kelp and cant figure out why the ski wont go...Oh well Bro your thread today on pwc is KILLING ME, you just want the new admin to ban you for life 1st. I will send them an E-mail to put Banned for Life under your avatar but still let you post so you will be happy

    YOUNGGTX wellcome home to Green Hulk thanks for joining
    Last edited by pirate33; 09-24-2006 at 12:12 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX
    My son only wants to ride that Green rock sucking, Bikini meeting machine to play the Killers on your X-M sound system-4 sets of box speakers on RXP I never would have believed it but I saw it in person. As for my son the Capt he said he saw you going close to shore and thats the last time we saw you. Rule#1 Bikini on beach with rocks-bad, and what was she doing miles away from anyone else-your sure it wasn't a mermaid-you had a beer at 8:15. Ya the capt some kind of rider-surfs a 4ft wave down turns and gets dumped-what a ho dad. I raced over to the TX to tow it out before it would get thrashed but the capt somehow got on and beat the next set, only damage what his new trunks split in the ass, Then he sucks up 1/2 trash can of kelp and cant figure out why the ski wont go...Oh well Bro your thread today on pwc is KILLING ME, you just want the new admin to ban you for life 1st. I will send them an E-mail to put Banned for Life under your avatar but still let you post so you will be happy

    YOUNGGTX wellcome home to Green Hulk thanks for joining
    Another one joins the HULK, Like i said.... build it and they will come...YoungGTX, pay respect to Green Hulk (Jerry) he owns it, it's his Baby. Welcome Young GTX to Green Hulk.! Funny... even I owned the fast machine RXP by Seadoo... I can't get far enough from you guys..... you guys seem to follow me wherever I GO.... Do I owe you guys MONEY ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX
    My son only wants to ride that Green rock sucking, Bikini meeting machine to play the Killers on your X-M sound system-4 sets of box speakers on RXP I never would have believed it but I saw it in person. As for my son the Capt he said he saw you going close to shore and thats the last time we saw you. Rule#1 Bikini on beach with rocks-bad, and what was she doing miles away from anyone else-your sure it wasn't a mermaid-you had a beer at 8:15. Ya the capt some kind of rider-surfs a 4ft wave down turns and gets dumped-what a ho dad. I raced over to the TX to tow it out before it would get thrashed but the capt somehow got on and beat the next set, only damage what his new trunks split in the ass, Then he sucks up 1/2 trash can of kelp and cant figure out why the ski wont go...Oh well Bro your thread today on pwc is KILLING ME, you just want the new admin to ban you for life 1st. I will send them an E-mail to put Banned for Life under your avatar but still let you post so you will be happy

    YOUNGGTX wellcome home to Green Hulk thanks for joining
    Oh, yeah... tell them to banned me for life again....one thing for sure, if they do.,,, I will miss the back and forth post from Step( the new Admin)........ and No Pirate...........I am not getting soft or.........nor I have jump ship..... But SBT really knows how to play the game.... Put a girl in there. Almost, .. But Jammer 1 caught up with the game.......................nice try...SBT...But NO cigar! It be cheaper if you cross dress Bryan with a doublle D and red lipstick dump him at Hollywood and see how much dinnero he can rack up.....worst scenario, you see Bryan (ex-SBT Admin) on high heels walking at Hollywood dress in a mini skirt and a used rubber hanging out were you know were......Sorry guys toooo graphic... I am going to shoot myself now....................
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 09-24-2006 at 06:09 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. San Diego Bay Ride 11/09/08
    By TRAWLERCAT in forum Southwest
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
  2. San Diego/Fiesta Island ride
    By Insanediego Joe in forum So Cal Riders
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 12:57 AM
  3. Hero Appreciation Ride in San Diego
    By Ray Hinton in forum So Cal Riders
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 11:18 AM
  4. San Diego Group Ride 9/23/06
    By pirate33 in forum Southwest
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 01:41 AM
  5. San Diego Ride
    By pirate33 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •