Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

parting out 96 slt 780

forgive me folks if you look at my other thread and it is blank, i could not figure out how to delete it so i just removed all text. moderators if you could help me out here i would appreciate it.moving on now...

i have a 96 slt780 the mag cyl went bad and the center cylinder is still good but has a divot in the center about the size of your index fingernail. the pto cyll was unaffected. so far i have sold the mfd and have a pending sale on the starter/bendix and the stator everything else with the exceptionn of the sponsons is still available(didnt have sponsons to begin with) letting it all go on the cheap so first come first served. als o have a single trailer in very good shape accepting offers on with the caveat that it stays until the part out is finished.
    best regards,
    steven

Hi i was wondering if you have a good circuit board and kill switch available? thanks

parts

Quote Originally Posted by campsmith View Post
    Hi i was wondering if you have a good circuit board and kill switch available? thanks
    i have a ebox with the kill switch , start button, starter solenoid,temp sending unit, fuel sending unit, and oil sending unit. also the circuit board with associated wiring for the mentioned items. this is from a 750 slt. the only difference in the board is the absence of a fuse holder for the bilge pump. you can have it all for 75.00 shipped let me know if you are interested

parts

Steve, Did you have a chance to send me pictures of parts I want.

Red face pictures

Quote Originally Posted by warpspeed View Post
    Steve, Did you have a chance to send me pictures of parts I want.
    i am so sorry i completely forgot about the pictures, i will take them today and get them out.
    steve

I need the air box top and the black elbow. Mine is cracked on my sl650. I thinks yours will work.

air box with boot

Quote Originally Posted by Polarisnewbee View Post
    I need the air box top and the black elbow. Mine is cracked on my sl650. I thinks yours will work.
    you want the entire air-box with the flame arrestor screen? if you have the mikuni carbs it should work.on the 780 there is no boot on the airbox just a blue cover the flame arrestor and the base plate. ill send all three for 40.00 plus shipping which cant be more than 10.00. my paypal address is [email protected] when i see the payment i will ship asap let me know if this works for you.
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by rwc297 View Post
    i have a ebox with the kill switch , start button, starter solenoid,temp sending unit, fuel sending unit, and oil sending unit. also the circuit board with associated wiring for the mentioned items. this is from a 750 slt. the only difference in the board is the absence of a fuse holder for the bilge pump. you can have it all for 75.00 shipped let me know if you are interested
    Okay I have a 96 780 slx with a fuji engine will this board work with my pwc?

willing to sell the mag cylinder, head & piston?

board

Quote Originally Posted by campsmith View Post
    Okay I have a 96 780 slx with a fuji engine will this board work with my pwc?
    i have the complete ebox with coils, wiring(minus the magneto wires)cdi and everything else you find in one the only thing wrong with it is the fuse connector for the mfd is broken on one end, ill sell you the entire box for 140.00 shipped as for the other board i have ask k447 he is great with those types of questions, it came from a 95 750 slt and still has many things attached,
    steve

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information