Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FZS 13/23 or 13/24?

I currently have a R&D intake grate, Riva intake, thru hull exhaust, intake manifold upgrade and foam pieces removed. I am all over my rev limiter from dead stop to WOT. I do not have a ride plat yet but will be gettin one very soon from a friend. I am buying the R2 and the powershot very very soon. I want more top end than bottom end. I called R&D and Glenn told me to get the intercooler with the greddy BOV because its adjustable which i like the idea of. But he told me to get a 13/23 with that setup and i should be good for low 80-83mph. Should i go with the 13/23, 13/24 or even a 14/24? Like i said i have a lot of bottom end now which could be improvend but i dont really want no more cavitation. So that is why i was leading to the 14 instead of the 13 leading edge. Let me know what you guys think i should get? Thanks

forgot to mention i am also upgrading the supercharger wheel to a c3 or a E1. Glenn also told me to get the C3 because its bigger than the E1?????????how i dont know....Please chime in

Quote Originally Posted by FZSupercharged View Post
    forgot to mention i am also upgrading the supercharger wheel to a c3 or a E1. Glenn also told me to get the C3 because its bigger than the E1?????????how i dont know....Please chime in

Now way did a C3 ever give me equal or more boost than an E1. Or, am I forgetting something????
    A C5 gets closer to the E1, but you have to machine your SC housing to use it!

ok thanks man so i willbe gettin the E1 for sure then...What about the prop i would like to be around 8300-8500 which every gives me the best performance. Like i said i will be gettin the E1 since u said that and the R2 relash. What about the prop?

+1
    Don't fiddle with the prop pitch. At minimum get the 160mm liner mod and 160mm prop with those mods. You don't need the whole 160mm housing and liner unless your getting into racing. But do that. Because you will have cavitation with a E1 wheel and 155mm pump. Unless you go with a twin prop.

Yea i was thinkin the twin prop but like i said i am goin off what Glenn told me at R&D unless i shouldnt listin to this guy no more???? I was lookin into the twin prop but everyone was sayin u would lose like 4-5 mph with that(and im not down with that i want more the most out of the top end that i can get) and he said oooo no u only lose about 1.5 to 2 mph but the hole shot is way better to make up the difference. I would like to keep my pump bc jerry said its hard to beat the stock pump for top speed. So that is why i was just goin to change the prop to get more top end. I mostly ride lakes and i go to the ocean like every 2 months so not much offshore ridin.

+1
    Based on what I have seen on these boards, if your running a lot of boost your going to have cavitation unless you go to a 160mm liner or twin prop.

+1
    ok thanks man so i willbe gettin the E1 for sure then...What about the prop i would like to be around 8300-8500 which every gives me the best performance. Like i said i will be gettin the E1 since u said that and the R2 relash. What about the prop?
    I will go with a 13/25 that is what we run on our skis with ( E1, ET15.5, ET18 ) that don't have the 160 setup. You will have to play with the pitching to achieve the RPMs that you want.

+1
    So are you going to dial in the powershot and fuel pressure regulator yourself to run the E1 wheel?

+1
    I currently have a R&D intake grate, Riva intake, thru hull exhaust, intake manifold upgrade and foam pieces removed. I am all over my rev limiter from dead stop to WOT. I do not have a ride plat yet but will be gettin one very soon from a friend. I am buying the R2 and the powershot very very soon. I want more top end than bottom end. I called R&D and Glenn told me to get the intercooler with the greddy BOV because its adjustable which i like the idea of. But he told me to get a 13/23 with that setup and i should be good for low 80-83mph. Should i go with the 13/23, 13/24 or even a 14/24? Like i said i have a lot of bottom end now which could be improvend but i dont really want no more cavitation. So that is why i was leading to the 14 instead of the 13 leading edge. Let me know what you guys think i should get? Thanks
    If your all over the limiter now , wait till you drop in the E1!!!! welcome to my problem. DADADADAAAA DDDDAA DADA DDAA!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information