+1

propeller choice??

Hey guy's!!

Long story short... Sent my prop (15/20r + 1mm added) at speedfreeks for repair and repitch (still need more pitch). The only thing is that UPS lost it and it could take up to 8 days before their investigation team find it. So I'm thinking about buying a new one and selling mine once they find it.

If I buy a brand new 15/22r instead, how too big would that be for my setup (see my sig) considering that in the end I would be at +2mm on a 15/20r?? or any suggestions??

+1
    If you ordered one today, it would still take a few days to get to you, so why not just wait it out and save the cash?

Seems like for your mods, you should be getting a little better speed. I'm runnin a RXT with xcharger, 42's, free flow exh, 15/20r (untouched), riva grate and wedge and I'm turnin 8100 @ 71.8 (260 rider weight). What kind of rpms are you turning?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcman4usn View Post
    If you ordered one today, it would still take a few days to get to you, so why not just wait it out and save the cash?

Seems like for your mods, you should be getting a little better speed. I'm runnin a RXT with xcharger, 42's, free flow exh, 15/20r (untouched), riva grate and wedge and I'm turnin 8100 @ 71.8 (260 rider weight). What kind of rpms are you turning?
    Well... on a hard take off at WOT I hit the rev limiter, not by much (probably would be at 8250 without rev limiter) but still, and on top speed I'm at 68 mph at 8000rpm. wear ring is not an issue (still within BRP specs).

I know it would be a few days even if I order one but those 15/20r are pretty easy to resell.

Thread Information