Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Skip and ultras

Skip and ultras

I live in the cayman islands and got a boat built by Skip in the states and had it shipped down. All i can say is that skip does first class work and stood behind his product 100 percent. I will say I put it to the test on the weekend and tried to make something break with no sucess. We went out in 8 foot seas and crazy chop. Had one problem with the ski me being super worried and hoseing the waverunner down a little to much got f1 code and skip sent everything he thought that could make that sensor go off. A little airing out and f1 went away. If anyone is looking to get a fast reliable ultra build check Skip. Great guy to deal with always answers calls even if you call him 10 times a day with the stupidest questions.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by concrete boyz View Post
    I live in the cayman islands and got a boat built by Skip in the states and had it shipped down. All i can say is that skip does first class work and stood behind his product 100 percent. I will say I put it to the test on the weekend and tried to make something break with no sucess. We went out in 8 foot seas and crazy chop. Had one problem with the ski me being super worried and hoseing the waverunner down a little to much got f1 code and skip sent everything he thought that could make that sensor go off. A little airing out and f1 went away. If anyone is looking to get a fast reliable ultra build check Skip. Great guy to deal with always answers calls even if you call him 10 times a day with the stupidest questions.
    Good to hear!! Skip for the Win

Quote Originally Posted by concrete boyz View Post

Your warranty is now void.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Busted!!

That's f#*king hilarious........

guess I can't send Dani any new pictures until I get a second ski for jumping....DAMN! Almost don't have the heart to jump the red beast now anyway....

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MKaman View Post

guess I can't send Dani any new pictures until I get a second ski for jumping....DAMN! Almost don't have the heart to jump the red beast now anyway....

you jump the beast and i'm taking your toys and putting them in my desk drawer.... you'll get them back at the end of the school year

ROFL

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MKaman View Post

I bet that ski sees the inlet this year...and sees it from about 30ft up... Marc, you know you can't stay away from the waves and all that thin air at high altitudes...

You cant void that shit you are the one the bet me i cant break it. I take it back skip is not cool anymore lol. Na but serious great boat builder but dont invite him to your house he will eat more than your waverunner is worth.

Dude your house had like one box of Lucky Charms 1-Twinky, Katchup, Mustard and some Orange Juice.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information