Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lake St. Clair 5/22 Saturday

So here is the deal...we are planning on riding Saturday weather permitting. It is calling for rain, but that is the best day for everyone. We are hoping the weather people are wrong. There are 3 or 4 of us going so far. We are meeting at the ramp at noon, it a state park ramp about a mile down from Metro beach.

I can ride Sunday, but the others can't so we are really hoping Saturday turns out to be nice. If we don't go Saturday, I will probably just ride at my lake near my house. They are kind of crazy and will ride even in the not best of weather.

If anyone wants to join, feel free to show up. You can shoot me a PM if you need more info.

where are u going to ride... to the south or north? If you are riding to the south i may just meet u on the way... if not i may just ride up to you. Still far away for me though haha.

don't know yet...doesn't matter really. We were thinking about riding towards Detroit away from gull island since we rode that way last time but we can do anything. We don 't really know the lake that well so it is all new to us.

Weather says the rain should stop tomorrow morning, but who knows. As of now we are still on to meet at noon. There are four of us. If anyone wants to join, feel free. We have a red RXP, yellow GTI, a blue Yamaha 2smoke and a yellow Yamaha 2smoke. You can shoot me a PM with your number if you are looking to join us.

hey sry have been dealing with alot of stuff at home. prolly wont get out this weekend and if i do it will be saturday. have a fun ride man.

So the weather sucks today, so me and a friend are going out tomorrow instead, 80's and mostly sunny Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by antoniodef View Post
    So the weather sucks today, so me and a friend are going out tomorrow instead, 80's and mostly sunny Sunday.
    I'm hoping to head out tomorrow, where do you guys launch from?

Steve

What time Sunday?

I will be out.

Probably launch around 12 or 1. We are going to launch from Detroit Metro Beach. The girlfriend, daughter and a cousin are hanging out at the park for the day. Me and a friend are going out. I have a red RXP and a yellow/white GTI...feel free to stop us if you see us.

I have only been on St. Clair once, so I don't know much that is out there. Can you get to the Ambassador bridge? Is it neat to go see? If we were launching from Metro, which way do we head? Anyone wanna play tour guide

The only thing I know how to get to is Gull Island since I put it in my GPS.

i dont think i will be out tommorow but you never know what happens. Just ride south and keep riding as far as you can go along the shore line... stay a few hundred yards away from shore and you wont get close to ground. just keep riding south until you get into the river. when the river splits into 2 stay to the left along canada and it will take you right to the ambassador bridge and the ren cen.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information