Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Some FZS parts for Sale

I have an R&D multiport adapter for sale cause to install the 3 bar map sensor, Dan tapped the intake manifold for a direct line. I also have my old R&D 13/25 impeller for sale. I also have my old Riva intake grate for sale. The R&D Billet Bov is also for sale. I may have some other stuff for sale but I'll have to check the box.

I also have my type 19 intercooler, which developed a pin-sized hole from rubbing, available if anyone thinks they can fix it. You can see where it rubbed but JD1 said the hole was pin-sized. I also have the fabricated pipe done by Rudy at R-Rated for the intercooler to top of supercharger.

PM me to find out prices....or make offers. Worst I can say is no.

************UPDATE***************ALL THAT IS LEFT IS THE Skat 13/25, Riva Intake Grate and Seal Kit, AND THE R&D MULTIPORT ADAPTOR. I HAVE A POSSIBLE BUYER FOR THE SKAT 13/25 SO AS OF NOW IT IS NOT FOR SALE BUT YOU CAN SHOW INTEREST IF YOU WANT.
    Last edited by ercBOOSTED; 06-02-2010 at 12:36 PM.

intercooler

i could you post a pic of the intercooler where the hole is,what price are you after with the mod pipe
    thanks
    Last edited by afc; 05-21-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: added more

+1
    I will post a pic tomorrow when I wake up. The pin hole is in a spot close to a corner.

intercooler

thay would be great is it a air hole or water hole, they are aluminium right and a price would be great
    thanks

sorrry about all the questions but what was the gains from the type 19 and what was the gain from the jd intercooler
    thanks

+1
    Attached are the pics. The first pic shows the pipe fabricated by Rudy at R Rated with the R&D Billet BOV. The second pic shows where the rubbing was. JD1 tested it and told me there was a tiny pin hole in this area. The third pic shows the whole set up.

Gains were very good. The ski with Motec and E1 wheel maintained speeds througout the day. It did fade a tad after riding a long time but compared with the stock intercooler it was night and day. The Type 19 destroyed the stocker. Other people on here have verified that this is true. The JD1 intercooler is much better for what I'm doing with my ski but this is a very good intercooler at a low price. It would be recommended to fabricate some kind of brace to keep the intercooler from bouncing around to prevent further rubbage. Others with the type 19 would be able to give better info on this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	type 19 fabricated pipe and rd billet bov.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	189600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	type 19 rubbing area.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	189601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	type 19 setup.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	189602  

+1
    Original prices paid were as follows:

Type 19 $170

R&D Billet BOV $276

Fabbed pipe was cost of pipe ($245 according to Jerrys store) plus $200 for labor

I would prefer to sell all together just to get rid of it all at one time but listed individually I would sell as follows:

Type 19 $75 (if purchased with other parts) or $100 (if purchased alone) only due to the fact that the pinhole would need to be repaired.

R&D Billet BOV $150 (It only has about 5 hours of use on it)

Fabbed pipe $175

+1
    For Riva Intake Grate, I would only recommend this to someone who does not plan on going above 80 mph. If you are buying a FZS or FZR and only plan on doing minor mods then this would be fine for you. If you plan on going above 75 mph then get the R&D or the new Riva Stainless Steel grate. This is the original Riva intake grate. Nothing is wrong with it. I would be looking for $100 for it.

+1
    For the Skat 13/25, I would be looking for $200. I'm waiting on it to arrive from Missouri but it should be here soon.

+1
    R&D multiport adapter will cost about $40. You will have to get new bolts to hook it up cause I am still using the bolts. You could call R&D about what size is needed. Only buy this is you plan on staying with the 2 bar map sensor. This is not really compatible with the 3 bar. It can be done but you have to make some stuff yourself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information