Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dump Trucks Suck!

WTF, is every dump truck a POS, why can`t they take care of there trucks. Why are the dump truck drivers a$$holes., I have 3 quarry`s on the road out of town, that`s right 3, and it is truck haven, and these a$$hats drive like a$$hats. A F`n rock hit the windshield on my new car, and I was not up his a$$, I saw the f`n thing bounce and kablam, didn`t break it but put a nice mark that is right in my sight, so I`ll always see it from now on. I hate those Mother F`ers ...PR...

+1
    dang.....

go drink a beer tonight bro. I know your pretty ticked

Billie, there will be a freakin convoy of them coming from the opposite direction which is just as bad, kicks up all the road sand. bc I live down the shore, and almost blows my little GTI MKV off the damn road, I hate thoise F`ers ...

I need a bloddy mary made with Grey Goose!

+1
    Dont feel so bad PR...I had a piece of chain that goes on the rear gate of a [email protected]#$ckin dump truck come off and went through my window.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    you need a vacation Andy... all this from a pebble? ... roll with the punches man, i could care less if a boulder fell down a mountain and wiped out the side of my truck... it's life, there's more to it than scratches chips and dents

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    you need a vacation Andy... all this from a pebble? ... roll with the punches man, i could care less if a boulder fell down a mountain and wiped out the side of my truck... it's life, there's more to it than scratches chips and dents
    There aint much that pisses you off is there? That is actually a good atitude to have, too bad I dont have it!

+1
    not really much bothers me to tell ya the truth... i get disgruntled over relationships and hardships, but never totally pissed and ticked off ever about materialistic things.. it's not worth it, over what?.... my care-free attitude and constant rolling with the punches pisses people off very often...

like for example i was doing stuff with my brothers and dad with all my skis and trailers and i needed their help... i had alot of NEGATIVE tongue weight on the trailer while latched on the car, i told my little brother unlatch it put push the trailer down bc it's gonna want to fly up... well of course he wasn't prepared for the trailer to jump up and go right into the back of my new 05 Envoy at the time... my dad starts yellin at him my bro felt all bad i was like whoa whoa... it's my truck calm the hell down dad, who gives a crap, it's only a car, i'll live... then i took my foot and kicked the bumper to crack the clips just to prove a point money is only money, it's damage, it's an accident, life goes on...

i cannot stand drama queens, that's my pet peve... u lose a limb, a loved one passes away u have my full sympathy... u blow up your motor, you chip ur windshield, you get a scratch then i will be the first one to take a brick thru ur window and shatter it and give you 500 bucks to go get a new one and stop crying about it

"Don't Sweat the Small stuff" ..... life isn't about toys, money, scracthes dents or chips, all that can be fixed Don't forget it.

Steve, are you drunk?
    First of all your to young to experience all things...

I can say that almost all incidents are caused by other people, alot of people drive sh!t cars. I pay to drive nice vehicles and keep them nice. I get pissed when some a$$hat acts ignorant bc they can get away with it, I wasn`t raised that way, but I wish I didn`t give a F` so I can be just as ignorant as trhe rest of them. I spend entirely to much money repairng and repairing again other peoples mistakes. I cannot get away with that at my job, I`m always expected to be on my game and do it right the first time, 27 years as a Union glazier and I was placed on this particular job for a reason. If all the people gave a damn and were more courtious there would be less problems on the roads...enough said...PR...

I can`t help it, I`m type A personality, so when I`ve had enough it`s time to ...

+1
    i'm too young? what have i not experienced? i've been in wrecks and accidents, i've had best friends get killed, i've failed classes, i've lost family members, i've caused damage, i've suffered damage to my personal property, i've gone thru heart break, i've been in relationships, i've maintained both excellent paying jobs and crappy jobs that made me struggled for money and pay every bill with late fees, i've seen and experienced multiple lifestyles as my father's career sky rocketed, crashed and burned till we lost it all, and then came back slightly to do ok again...

sure i'm young, sure i havent experienced as much as my elders, BUT i've experienced enough my friend to realize no matter wat happens, a dent, a cracked windhsield, an idiot on the roadways, or a blown up motor or supercharger isn't gonna ruin my day... sorry but i just don't see the rationale of letting materialistic things ruin your day or your life, no matter how hard u work for your hard earned money and toys.

just my young two cents

I am pretty anal about my toys, but that's because when I was a kid, if I broke my toys my parents wouldn't replace them. So when I buy something, I take care of it.

I was so anal as a kid, I used to wax my matchbox cars with a Q-tip. Seriosuly, no joke.

Now I have a brand new car that I commute 70+ miles each day on the highway. When I get a chip or hear something hit underneath,... I twinge,..... but there's nothing I can do about it. If I drive it, it is going to get bruised. I figure in a year or so, I'll tear off the bumper cover and have it painted if it gets real bad,or I get annoyed with the chips, but for now I enjoy it.

Same with my ski and all other toys.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information