Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

dynotune boost guage problem

guage was working fine now it reads .1 and stays like that everythings wired up proper i spliced the wires and did away with the connectors being i only had one and installed a toggle for on off and the sending unit is tapped to the back of the manifold was fine maybe just a bad guage?

+1
    Can't put it in the manifold they will die. Need to have it in something like the R&D boost port.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    guage was working fine now it reads .1 and stays like that everythings wired up proper i spliced the wires and did away with the connectors being i only had one and installed a toggle for on off and the sending unit is tapped to the back of the manifold was fine maybe just a bad guage?
    You need the connector. There are electronics in it.

+1
    I had the exact same reading yesterday when it stopped working correctly. After that it started reading erratic numbers, as in jumping in the hundreds and what not. I had my second boost gauge from dynotune fitted for "jetski use" too. Then I wrapped it up in clear wrap just for added protection.

I ride in serious rough conditions and am real close to calling these gauges junk for what I do. Hope you find another solution to having to send it back again like I'm about to do for the third time.

The only other option is to unplug it all and dry all your connections then wait it out, and sometimes they will come back. I wouldn't hold your breath though.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Can't put it in the manifold they will die. Need to have it in something like the R&D boost port.
    really?i thought it would b safe in the spot its in is it the heat that kills it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    You need the connector. There are electronics in it.
    its spliced up perfect and wrapped it was workin then after 20 mins it went to a .1 reading now it dont move

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Awamori View Post
    I had the exact same reading yesterday when it stopped working correctly. After that it started reading erratic numbers, as in jumping in the hundreds and what not. I had my second boost gauge from dynotune fitted for "jetski use" too. Then I wrapped it up in clear wrap just for added protection.

I ride in serious rough conditions and am real close to calling these gauges junk for what I do. Hope you find another solution to having to send it back again like I'm about to do for the third time.

The only other option is to unplug it all and dry all your connections then wait it out, and sometimes they will come back. I wouldn't hold your breath though.
    i was hitting some decent chop when mine cut out i dunno what it can be checked all the connections everything seems good

+1
    see link below!

+1
    READ THIS POST http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123057 TOMMY JORDAN

+1
    Mine hasn't worked since it was installed. Reads just the number 1. Not sure what the prob is...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information