Question Need Advice on '06 RXP Purchase

Anybody know what the mark-up is on a '06 RXP? I'm considering selling my '06 GTI for a '06 RXP. Looked at the '07's on the SeaDoo website but I don't like the color schemes. Especially the one with that God Awful sticker!

No doubt I will take a loss on my sale but it's my fault. I've always been a speed junkie and I knew I should have purchased the RXP in the first place. I saw an RXP on eBay listed by a dealer in NC for $8350, which they claim is below dealer cost, and I tend to believe that.

Also I will be buying from the same dealer so I would expect some sort of deal. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance,

What is your question? You already said you thought the 8350 was below the cost. I have been looking to buy for a long time. I know the dealer you are talking about and that is the best deal I have seen to date. I wouldnt imagine they would go lower.

Well my questions is "What is the mark-up"? I was just looking for confirmation. According to the shipping quote it would cost abt $1000 to ship to SC so it really woudn't be a deal for me. Guess I'll just have to work on my local dealer.

the dealer in Hendersonville was selling RXP's for $8299, guess they marked up a little for the e-bay fee's. They will charge you $149 documentation and $349 dealer prep and freight plus tax if you are in state. They have a sweet deal with Sea Doo to close out left-overs. My brother bought two ski's from them a month ago.

Exclamation

Wow that does sound like a good deal! My dealer here does not want to come off the retail of $10,999. Where is Hendersonville?

+1
    I helped my tech prep my 04 RXP and the Dealer prep charge is a JOKE.
    We pulled it out of the crate removed the bracket that hooks to the Nozzle on back and filled it full of gas and started it up and check oil and Buds report to place my info in the MPEM. That was it.
    1 hour at most. So shouldn't be but around $75 bucks. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire
    I helped my tech prep my 04 RXP and the Dealer prep charge is a JOKE.
    We pulled it out of the crate removed the bracket that hooks to the Nozzle on back and filled it full of gas and started it up and check oil and Buds report to place my info in the MPEM. That was it.
    1 hour at most. So shouldn't be but around $75 bucks. IMO.

my gas tank was ass dry when i picked it up

Quote Originally Posted by Flynfox
    Wow that does sound like a good deal! My dealer here does not want to come off the retail of $10,999. Where is Hendersonville?
    I'm sure that it is the same dealer that has them on e-bay, do a search on boattrader.com for sea doo in NC and you will find the dealer with a **** load of '06 ski's to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynfox
    Well my questions is "What is the mark-up"? I was just looking for confirmation. According to the shipping quote it would cost abt $1000 to ship to SC so it really woudn't be a deal for me. Guess I'll just have to work on my local dealer.
    I'll pick it up and deliver it to you for $400 depending on where you are in SC.

Thread Information