is this proper cooling for 787 factory spec 2 pipe

yellow circle is where water is passing through. i T'ed off the water that comes out the side of the ski to the yellow yellow circle cause it didnt ahve any and the coupler down there kept expanding and exploded. im just trying to solve my exhaust issue. accourse
    i over tighten the blue coupler and that cracked too. but is there any addtional cooling i need to put in?

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    The small line connects to the original stock pisser that shoots out the back. Mounting in the side is fine too, even better for monitoring.

The reason why you are burning the couplers up is because you have no water being injected into the midpipe. There is a place right below the 1/2" line where a spraybar screws into. This should be connected after a filter between the pump and engine. Depending on prop you can run a 90-100 jet for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by 96XPSS View Post
    The small line connects to the original stock pisser that shoots out the back. Mounting in the side is fine too, even better for monitoring.

The reason why you are burning the couplers up is because you have no water being injected into the midpipe. There is a place right below the 1/2" line where a spraybar screws into. This should be connected after a filter between the pump and engine. Depending on prop you can run a 90-100 jet for starters.
    where i drew the green line to Tap into that water and get water into that is that ok?

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpeetur View Post
    where i drew the green line to Tap into that water and get water into that is that ok?
    No, that is the OUTLET. It is designed to be put where I told you.

http://www.factorypipe.com/media/ins...oo/785XP02.pdf

Page 6...

ok can i change the blue couple without taking out the headpipe? i have the chamber body/cone disconnected but i dont see how i will have room to connect the coupler. and also . with my race modified ski can i easily switch back the stock pipe and be compatabile with my carbs setting, micro rev, flames, etc

Thread Information