Thread: OEM rxp cover

+1

OEM rxp cover

I dont understand..hopefully someone can help me out,
    So far went through two different dealers to get an oem cover (the black one with the outline of a rxp) and when they get them in it is totally different then what I ordered..it is black on the sides and grey on the top..has seadoo writing across the sides..Its wierd because every picture that I look at, it is the right cover with a part number but when ordered not the right cover. Even both dealers look at the picture and order the right part number but get the wrong cover...false picturing
    Not really the style Im looking for..I have looked up the part number for the black one and have even given it to them and they have ordered that part number but wrong cover both times...I can only find one part number for the oem covers...
    You think Seadoo is using the same part number as old one but just went to a new style? Seems that way. I really like the older ones...
    Does anyone know a direct number to seadoo so I can contact them to see whats going on? Or have any input on what to do.. I have a WTB in the classified... Thank you
    -Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Yaa View Post
    I dont understand..hopefully someone can help me out,
    So far went through two different dealers to get an oem cover (the black one with the outline of a rxp) and when they get them in it is totally different then what I ordered..it is black on the sides and grey on the top..has seadoo writing across the sides..Its wierd because every picture that I look at, it is the right cover with a part number but when ordered not the right cover. Even both dealers look at the picture and order the right part number but get the wrong cover...false picturing
    Not really the style Im looking for..I have looked up the part number for the black one and have even given it to them and they have ordered that part number but wrong cover both times...I can only find one part number for the oem covers...
    You think Seadoo is using the same part number as old one but just went to a new style? Seems that way. I really like the older ones...
    Does anyone know a direct number to seadoo so I can contact them to see whats going on? Or have any input on what to do.. I have a WTB in the classified... Thank you
    -Rob
    That's weird. Maybe they updated the style, but didn't update the pictures. Maybe the next dealer you talk to should contact the distributor/supplier BEFORE they order it to make sure its the right one. Good idea on the WTB thread, you never know what you might get. Make sure you include a picture of the one you want in your WTB posting. Good luck!

Thread Information