Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Any News On The Florida Events?

Just wondering who did what and what did who?...........

+1
    All I can say at this time is that Ben Herman is the King.

+1
    It was some very fast boats at this event. Kerry, John Abbot, Ronnie25,
    S RXP Killer, Kane on a in house built Riva Stage 3 kit, some other fast RXP's, and some other GPR from Mud Bug, all the big guns showed and it was a good event. I told Fernando one week ago I felt like it would be me and Kerry in the final. I got my chance and was Crown King of the Beach. I'm happy with my progress on the GPR, and will continue to improve on my setup. As I continue to learn on the setup I beleive me can continue to keep the GPR ahead of the 4 stroke guys. Speaking of 4 strokes, has anyone heard from Sandrock? He is next on my list. Ronnie told me I should have him covered pretty easy.

+1

+1
    Good job Ben.. Wish I could be there!!

+1
    This is crazy. This is hilarious. Ben Herman didn't win. Ben won on a technical rule where Kerry crossed into the wrong bouys at the finish line. Kerry was first and Ben was second across the finish line second but in the wrong bouy so they said that Ben automatically wins by default.

They offered a re-race for the title, but it was up to Ben to offer the re-race since he was awarded the technical win when kerry crossed first. Ben decided to not re-race for his own reasons.

So who is the king? Who has the faster boat? And who is "WE" ? Are you and Ben in business together now. With the rules in place, if you don't go through the right bouys, then the slower guy wins. So as long, as Kerry crosses the finish line first, but a few feet too far left---then we will have new kings.

Great racing. Great advertisment for Fernando too--just waiting for a chance to sell more products.

I am a nice guy untill i read some sh*t like this right here. Keep writing the checks. Enough is enough. When is this going to stop?

OK, let the phones rings - Jerry will be very excited about it.
    KERRY'S PACKAGE SALE & INFO- http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12383
    NEW EMAIL- [email protected]
    WEB-http://www.hydrotoys.com/gpr/tuners/abbott/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT
    This is crazy. This is hilarious. Ben Herman didn't win. Ben won on a technical rule where Kerry crossed into the wrong bouys at the finish line. Kerry was first and Ben was second across the finish line second but in the wrong bouy so they said that Ben automatically wins by default.

They offered a re-race for the title, but it was up to Ben to offer the re-race since he was awarded the technical win when kerry crossed first. Ben decided to not re-race for his own reasons.

So who is the king? Who has the faster boat? And who is "WE" ? Are you and Ben in business together now. With the rules in place, if you don't go through the right bouys, then the slower guy wins. So as long, as Kerry crosses the finish line first, but a few feet too far left---then we will have new kings.

Great racing. Great advertisment for Fernando too--just waiting for a chance to sell more products.

I am a nice guy untill i read some sh*t like this right here. Keep writing the checks. Enough is enough. When is this going to stop?

KERRY'S PACKAGE SALE & INFO- http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12383
    The only thing crazy here is you Abbott. Where is there any claim/post of "we" and who ever is "we" ? Who is Ben supposed to be in bussiness with ? What products are listed anywhere in this tread ?
    Ben credited Kerry, you, and Ronni, ect, all for all having very fast ski's. You are the one always drawing up a fence line you need to just cut the **** out, you always are the one drawing up the fence line and trying to devide the group. Just get over it and let everyone get along.
    FYI - I have not forgotton about your past post about the Texas boy's masterbaiting each other

Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT

You are SWEETHEART!!!!!!!

When is "what" going to stop??? So this is about me selling parts now??? WTF is wrong with you???
    Last edited by Fercho; 09-24-2006 at 03:09 AM.

I'm not starting any more threads.

+1
    John your way out of line. I was pulling up on Kerry and he cut across the
    bow of my boat. I backed out way before the end of the race, or Kerry would have taken the front of my boat off. That was 20 or 30 yards off course. He got disqualifed just like Ronnie when you beat him. Did you give him a second chance, hell no. And one other person did the same thing and lost. So why discredit my boat? Did you see me , Kerry and Ronnie drag race that morning? Yes we raced the whole morning , top end runs and everything. I never lost to Kerry, or Ronnie that morning, I don't know how there ski was setup, but I was faster on top end than both, so I had nothing to prove in the drag racing event. So you can take your 1500cc cry baby ass and tell your story to someone that cares. I was nice in my post, never said anything about anything you posted, so I don't know where that came from. I don't sell parts and don't work for a living on other people ski's. But If you want to go there, maybe I should open my own performance shop now, Ben Herman Performance sounds good.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information