Disappointed 260LX owner

Kawasaki 09' 260 LX
    I purchased a brand new Kawasaki 260 LX ski in Oct 09' and have had nothing but grief with it. First i come across a warped sponson and melted hand grip from the heat of the summer sun, next i had the forward/reversing lever come dislodged and lost out on the lake and finally the top deck of my hull developed a crack that spreads out to 15 inches long on the port side. I would like to hear back from any owners who have had manufacturing defects with Kawasaki ski's and if anybody has had similar defects with their ski's as i have. Also a reply on the customer satisfaction in regards to warranty issues.

these dont sound like typical issues with a 260. The hull is the strongest part of these boats. Did you notice the crack after wave jumping? Did it get hit somehow, maybe in shipping? I would like to see a pic of this.

dissappointed 260 lx owner

Quote Originally Posted by Red08Ultra250 View Post
    these dont sound like typical issues with a 260. The hull is the strongest part of these boats. Did you notice the crack after wave jumping? Did it get hit somehow, maybe in shipping? I would like to see a pic of this.
    yeah sure i'll get a few pics 4 you asap. The damage was found after riding on a lake just messing around jumping small wakes off a Malabu.Quite puzzling cos when i did my research before i bought the ski i was told by lots of dealers that Kawasaki make the strongest hulls. Maybe it got damaged in transit and repaired here. Don't know.

Thread Information