Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FZS 09 New

RETIRED !! In Mobile AL or Wherever I Want To Go
    +1

I Joined the 4 Strokes

Deal or no deal ? I am thinking about getting this 09 FZS I found. NIB..-0- hours. 10598 out the door with no traiiler. What do you think ? MB would be a good place to break it in...lol

Yep,,,I picked it up today,,,,
    Last edited by maxadrenaline; 05-28-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added Title

+1
    Thats a great price, especially in season. I purchased 2FZR's in the winter season and paid $10,700ea.

Go get that thing!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by maxadrenaline View Post
    Deal or no deal ? I am thinking about getting this 09 FZS I found. NIB..-0- hours. 10598 out the door with no traiiler. What do you think ? MB would be a good place to break it in...lol
    That is a good deal Chuck! grab it.

+1

Yep

I may bite the bullett and go 4 stroke. How do you break in that 4 stroke anyway ? I never have had one. I know how I break in my 2 strokes. Seat the rings...lol
    Ok,,nevermind,,warm it up, cool it down,,,ride it variable speeds,,,hammer it and ride it.
    Last edited by maxadrenaline; 05-27-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Answered my own question

Good price I was quoted otd for a demo fzs with 30 hours no trailer just a free cover 10700 even though it was never titled it is a used ski to me so 10700 for a new ski sounds more like it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by maxadrenaline View Post
    I may bite the bullett and go 4 stroke. How do you break in that 4 stroke anyway ? I never have had one. I know how I break in my 2 strokes. Seat the rings...lol
    Ok,,nevermind,,warm it up, cool it down,,,ride it variable speeds,,,hammer it and ride it.
    New break in procedure is pretty simple and only takes 1 hour 35 minutes. 5 minutes at idle, 30 minutes under 5000 RPM 1 hour under 6000 RPM and you are done.

Just got home with a 09 SHO cruiser $10,990 and three year warrentee, I have to have the wake Zone option , lots of no wake zones here, Naples fl.
    The dealers have lots of 09 SHO's right now, Yamaha gave them some kind of deal to them to clean out the 09s

Most dealers will not give the two extra year promo YES warrentee with the price break but I was lucky (I pressed the issue)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CUDA View Post
    Just got home with a 09 SHO cruiser $10,990 and three year warrentee, I have to have the wake Zone option , lots of no wake zones here, Naples fl.
    The dealers have lots of 09 SHO's right now, Yamaha gave them some kind of deal to them to clean out the 09s

Most dealers will not give the two extra year promo YES warrentee with the price break but I was lucky (I pressed the issue)

good deal!! was that at naples florida motorsports? i checked them out before buying my fzr and they had the worst prices

No Florida motor sports for me , High price , add on $, gave us one price then changed ^ price , My wife said LETS GET OUT OF HERE.

SUN sports in fort myers gave us a real deal, no lies no BS, bought two new skis in 30 days .

Went to FLmotorsports today to get parts, they are filling the place up with car tires??? guess they need a new form of income.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CUDA View Post

Good deal CUDA, I got my FZS from Tennessee. The dealer there bought several different models of 09s and 10's at a dealer auction. Guess it is a dealer closeout sale between dealers. Also he had several SHO models, FXs. Good prices with no surprises and add on fees. I was in and out of the dealer in an hour and a half.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information