please sign the petition to stop this animal cruelty

i usualy don't ask for stuff like this but this is a sever case of animal cruelty at a dairy farm in ohio. the owner and workers are literally beating these cows and calfs to pulps. kicking, stabbing and other things. the link has a sing up for the petition on the right side of it's page. there is a you tube video there also but it is extremely graffic. it won't start up unless you click on it directly. like i said i usually don't ask for much other than info here so if you could give it a thought. thanks, paul ceriani. http://www.change.org/petitions/view...animal_cruelty

+1
    That is horrible to watch.I couldnt even finish watching it.I signed!!!

i got about 10 seconds into it myself and just got pi$$ed off.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by paul c View Post
    i got about 10 seconds into it myself and just got pi$$ed off.

Same here!!That is just disgusting..Someone should do it to them and see how they like it..

let them have their crowbars and put them in a cage with a hungry grizzly bear right before hibernation.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by paul c View Post
    let them have their crowbars and put them in a cage with a hungry grizzly bear right before hibernation.

Ya for sure!!

I signed it...I would like to ask them what the point of doing that is? Its not like they will produce better milk by kicking and stabbing the cows...

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    I signed it...I would like to ask them what the point of doing that is? Its not like they will produce better milk by kicking and stabbing the cows...
    Exactly....I signed it too...

Oh man if I lived closer to there they would have some mysterious things happening around on their farm...

They need to get beat by a crowbar and see what they think then

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    When I first saw this I thought that this was going to be one of those PETA videos. Coming from this type of back ground I was going to say that this is normal and you have to be kinda rough with these animals to get them to move or kill diseased/lame animals. Thats just how its done ( watch above mentioned video on you tube)
    After watching the video I am very surprised that this farmer and his hired hands act this way. they seem like a bunch of vandals that broke into the farm and just start causing havoc. As a farmer I condemn their "practices". I agree this farmer should lose his dary.

This petition would get a lot farther if they took this to the local FSA (Farm Service Agency)office instead of the governor.

I love all the comments that the people left saying that they sent the letter to Obama...honestly the government doesnt give a$hit about the letters you send cause they get about a million a day and have bigger fish to fry. like I said before..if you want to get this done you have to start local...very local. talk to the neighboring farmer, hit up the coffee shop in the morning in his local area, got to the local FSA office. thats how you get this type of thing done. trust me..I know

unfortunately this is a bit far for myself to do anything on a local level. it is just barbaric behavior.

Thread Information