just bought 2009 RXP-X --->I have questions

I just bought and '09 RXP-X all stock. I didn't get the owners manual and i've been reading on line about the High Performance VTS the X models have. What is the difference between the X's VTS and the normal VTS? I read that the X have 2 presets? How does that work? I'm not interested in doing an performance mods, but is there anything that i should do on my new X? (no performance upgrades)

Thanks,
    Chris

i say get some upgrades

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1998 View Post
    I just bought and '09 RXP-X all stock. I didn't get the owners manual and i've been reading on line about the High Performance VTS the X models have. What is the difference between the X's VTS and the normal VTS? I read that the X have 2 presets? How does that work? I'm not interested in doing an performance mods, but is there anything that i should do on my new X? (no performance upgrades)

Thanks,
    Chris
    The two pre-sets allow you to set the top limit, and bottom limit, so that when you tap the up/down button twice, it automatically goes to your pre-set limit.
    I don't remember how to set those two limits. If I remember, I'll look in the manual tomorrow. I have mine set so two taps down, puts the trim all the way down, and two taps up, brings it one bar above the half-way point, or one bar below full up.

+1
    To set the presets, you press both the buttons at the same time, the display will read preset 1. Set the trim in whatever position you want then press both buttons again, the display will read preset 2. Set the trim to whatever postion you want. Press both buttons again and the presets are set.

Ok, great i'll try that today......any ideas on on upgrades (non-performance)?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1998 View Post
    Ok, great i'll try that today......any ideas on on upgrades (non-performance)?
    A lot of people will remove some or all of the stickers from their ski. I took all of mine off except for the Seadoo on the hull.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    A lot of people will remove some or all of the stickers from their ski. I took all of mine off except for the Seadoo on the hull.
    Left my stickers on to protect the fiberglass from scratches at the boat dock. Stickers are a lot easier/cheaper to replace, than fixing scratches in the gel coat.
    Plus, they just look bitchin......LOL j/k

Thread Information