seadoo sp question

I have a 1990 Seadoo SP and today I noticed oil coming out the exhaust pipe, clean blue oil. So I looked under the seat and there is a clear water line that comes from under the exhaust manifold and goes to the rubber exhaust hose and it is has alot of oil mixed in with the water and also the oil tank seems to have some water in it. I don't know what could be going on here, any help would be great. Thanks

found problem very interesting

Oil was mixing in with water outlet on exhaust side of rotary valve because the casting in the engine case was corroded away where the water outlet cover is, just above the starter. I took the cover off and the oil from the rotary valve area was bleeding through the casting and running right down the clear hose and dumping out the exhaust pipe. Also because there is a return out of the rotary valve area for oil to go back to the oil tank the oil in the tank is all watery as well as the whole oil injection system so I need to suck out what I can and discard. Hope this is usefull info for someone else. I plan to get some JB Weld and repair that bad area with that. I will let you know how I make out.

Thread Information