Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38

    Arrow 2007 ultra 250x question/problem.

    Hey all,
    My kawasaki after WOT, and i let go of the gas sometimes it gives and extra rev and causes the bike to stop further than its supposed to. I'm not sure if this is programmed into the ECU and every other 250x has this problem but can someone please tell me if this is happening to me alone or all the 250x's . Thankyou.


  2. #2
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    maybe if you read your manual you would have a better understanding of what it is doing.
    just cause i'm bored its the off the throttle steering feature of your machine so as you still have steering control of the ski when someone shits themselves and backs off the throttle as you need thrust to turn.
    does that explain it for you surely the salesman used it in is speal to you as kawasaki give it a flogging in there literature

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    Hey all,
    My kawasaki after WOT, and i let go of the gas sometimes it gives and extra rev and causes the bike to stop further than its supposed to. I'm not sure if this is programmed into the ECU and every other 250x has this problem but can someone please tell me if this is happening to me alone or all the 250x's . Thankyou.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    maybe if you read your manual you would have a better understanding of what it is doing.
    just cause i'm bored its the off the throttle steering feature of your machine so as you still have steering control of the ski when someone shits themselves and backs off the throttle as you need thrust to turn.
    does that explain it for you surely the salesman used it in is speal to you as kawasaki give it a flogging in there literature
    Thanks for the explanation, I always wondered why my 260x does that.

  4. #4
    Robba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Brisbane AUST
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, I always wondered why my 260x does that.
    You're just lucky he was bored and therefore provided a response. If he wasn't bored then it would have been 'back to the manual for you'.

  5. #5
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    gotta have a bit of fun on the www. liven the place up a little


    Quote Originally Posted by Robba View Post
    You're just lucky he was bored and therefore provided a response. If he wasn't bored then it would have been 'back to the manual for you'.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Robba View Post
    You're just lucky he was bored and therefore provided a response. If he wasn't bored then it would have been 'back to the manual for you'.
    Sorry, i'm still a noob around jetskis

  7. #7
    Moderator DrewNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Marlton, NJ
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Sorry, i'm still a noob around jetskis
    Welcome to Greenhulk noob!

  8. #8
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    i suppose we sometimes forget we were all noobs once

  9. #9
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,163
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    i suppose we sometimes forget we were all noobs once
    Wot do you mean we WERE !!!!!!
    I say you STILL are !!!!!!

  10. #10
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Thanks man. But the problem is that I can't find my manual so I have to ask greenhulk for help now. Lol but thanks again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New (to me) 2007 Ultra 250X questions...
    By boxlaxman in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 03:38 AM
  2. Kit, Bypass Valves, KAW Ultra 250X QUESTION
    By Socaloffshore in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:02 PM
  3. Ultra 250x Speedo Problems
    By UltraRider314 in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 07:02 PM
  4. new kawasaki 2007 ultra 250x RED OR BLUE OTD 11,300
    By XRIDER in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 10:42 PM
  5. couple quick Ultra 250x questions
    By cue03 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •