Want info on Racing PWC's

I have raced with small groups for fun around bous but now I was thinking of starting a local event at my lake. I would like to get several people to race and have some sort of prize system. If it were sanctioned that would be even better but doesnt have to be. Can anyone give me some info on how to start this and all the specific rules invovled. Or atleast point me in the right direction.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by dobkins2005 View Post
    I have raced with small groups for fun around bous but now I was thinking of starting a local event at my lake. I would like to get several people to race and have some sort of prize system. If it were sanctioned that would be even better but doesnt have to be. Can anyone give me some info on how to start this and all the specific rules invovled. Or atleast point me in the right direction.
    If you have a good location Id contact an existing PWC race promoter and see if you can work something. Getting your own event started would be a lot of work and a lot of money with Insurance and equipment costs.

R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1
    Dobkins where are you located maybe I can help you? It is VERY suggested that you are sanctioned and have insurance coverage as well as the proper backing to avoid any legal issues.

In the meantime please check out our website to assist you as well www.r5waterxracing.com

Thread Information