Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    595
    +1
    10

    Batwing plate, R&D grate & 6 degree wedge

    SOLD Polaris "Batwing" ride plate - This is a Virage TX plate that has been modified to fit 2-seater SL hulls. I picked up 2mph with this plate on my 01 SLX! $125

    SOLD R&D "small wing" intake grate $75

    SOLD Polaris 6-degree pump wedge $75

    Prices include shipping within the U.S.

    **Buy all 3 (plate, grate & wedge) for $225/shipped**
    Last edited by Screamin'SLX; 07-05-2010 at 11:52 PM.


  2. #2
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    I am interested...

    Is that six degree wedge made of aluminum or Plastic?
    Made by Watcon, Polaris, or ???
    Side view - how thick is the wedge at the thin side?

    Photo of the R&D intake grate?
    650 or 750SL version?
    2 bar or 3 bar?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    595
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    I am interested...

    Is that six degree wedge made of aluminum or Plastic?
    Made by Watcon, Polaris, or ???
    Side view - how thick is the wedge at the thin side?

    Photo of the R&D intake grate?
    650 or 750SL version?
    2 bar or 3 bar?
    It's an aluminum wedge..I bought it directly from Polaris. I can take a picture of the side of the wedge if you want me to but it will be tomorrow morning before I can send it to you because my computer at home is messing up so I am having to upload my pictures at work. Also, the r&d grate is in the picture with the ride plate (at the top). The grate does not have the third bar.

  4. #4
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'SLX View Post
    It's an aluminum wedge..I bought it directly from Polaris.

    I can take a picture of the side of the wedge if you want me to but it will be tomorrow morning before I can send it to you because my computer at home is messing up so I am having to upload my pictures at work.

    Also, the r&d grate is in the picture with the ride plate (at the top). The grate does not have the third bar.
    Is that the 650 grate?
    It should be embossed on the grate somewhere.

    If you could measure the thicknesses at the thin and thick sides, and post a side photo of the wedge, that would be helpful.

    Some six degree wedges are much thicker than others, which affects how the water tube connects. Did you use a different water tube with this wedge?

  5. #5
    Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,777
    +1
    405

    wedge

    thats a polaris wedge,has the square bump on the top.the hot seat ones don't have that.appears to be a 650 grate too.both have been painted black.thats the ride plate to have for a slx.i gained 2 mph as well on my sl1050.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    595
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    thats a polaris wedge,has the square bump on the top.the hot seat ones don't have that.appears to be a 650 grate too.both have been painted black.thats the ride plate to have for a slx.i gained 2 mph as well on my sl1050.
    Yea, I had the parts powdercoated black but it is coming off on the ride plate.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    595
    +1
    10
    Wedge is sold..plate & grate still available.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    595
    +1
    10
    TTT

  9. #9
    PolarisNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lower Michigan
    Posts
    1,809
    I can't believe the plate hasn't sold. It's the one to have for speed if you have an SL/SLX.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    595
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisNut View Post
    I can't believe the plate hasn't sold. It's the one to have for speed if you have an SL/SLX.
    Not only speed..the batwing also improved rough water handling over the stock plate. Plus, the hard work is done. It is no fun cutting, measuring, drilling the holes and spending the time to make it fit.

    If someone buys the ride plate & intake grate then the price is $175/shipped.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS OP racing plate, Virage batwing plate
    By thester71 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. Modifying batwing plate
    By rlharrison60 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 06:41 AM
  4. FS Sonic booms, ride plate, efi controller, intake grate, impeller, ect
    By porksword in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 08:47 PM
  5. WTB Ocean Pro Long Ride Plate + R&D Polaris Grate
    By rob2337 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •