Shuttle Craft Rail Kit HELP!!!!!!

Hey guys, newbie here and I just purchased a 1998 Shuttle Craft Jet Sport for cheap. Seemed like a good deal at the time however I have found that my 2003 Yamaha XLT 800 does not fit with the installed rail kit

Is there ANYONE out there with a rail kit that can fit my ski??? The manufacture is giving me the run around, say they can't make me a rail kit because they are in between selling the company to someone else! PLEASE HELP!

Other Ideas

Have you thought of other ideas instead of finding the oem rails?

I have the same situation but with Kawasake ZXI rails and need Seadoo.

I am thinking about making a system like the ShuttleCraft Sport Deck, universal and adjustable.

JetScape makes a boat like the jetsport but with universal rails, http://www.jetmate.com/jsgallery3.html

I have contacted them to see if they will sell me a set but no response.

I don't even know where to start making something like that

Any Ideas??????

+1
    Check this site out. I have a Virage TXi that I had a set of rails for but looks like they are for a older 3 seater and not my Virage. I got a email from the following site http://www.btd-marine.com.au/ I'm still thinking I could make a set that would work.

I have several sets of rails for shuttlecraft jet sports. I would like to trade one of my Kawasaki rail kits that fits a STS model for one that fits a ZXI model. Anybody want to swap? I also have another set that I think fits a yamaha, circa 1997 models...I can measure them if anyone is interested.

Thank you

do you still have the shutte craft rail kit for the kawasaki 1100 stx if so please send me a e-mail at [email protected] thanks

Do you have Shuttlecraft Jet Sport rails for a '99 Kawa. 1100 STX??

Do you have Shuttlecraft Jet Sport rails for a '99 Kawa. 1100 STX? If you do, would you please call/contact Jon at [email protected] 919 749-4657

Quote Originally Posted by jcfsr View Post
    I have several sets of rails for shuttlecraft jet sports. I would like to trade one of my Kawasaki rail kits that fits a STS model for one that fits a ZXI model. Anybody want to swap? I also have another set that I think fits a yamaha, circa 1997 models...I can measure them if anyone is interested.

Thank you

Do you have Shuttlecraft Jet Sport rails for a '99 Kawa. 1100 STX? If you do, would you please call/contact Jon at [email protected] 919 749-4657 Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tx_headcase View Post
    do you still have the shutte craft rail kit for the kawasaki 1100 stx if so please send me a e-mail at [email protected] thanks

+1

Thank you
    Dou you have a set that a Virage will fit into?

Rails

Does anyone have rails for a gts model? Mine just broke and I was thinking about making a set but just figured I'd ask.

QUOTE=macdoo;2243653]

Thank you
    Dou you have a set that a Virage will fit into?[/QUOTE]

Thread Information