Well, I'm at 10 hrs and she's in for her service. I did hit 68 according to the ski's digital speedo and I do wish to get rid of the governor some day. But in rough water, the ski just shreds! I was in the Gulf down by Bradenton Beach on Sunday and it was choppy! Those who were outside were standing up while riding their skis, but I was on my big behind the whole time! I was even doing bursts up to 60 out there. I just raise the suspension all the way up and put the VTS 1 to 2 clicks below neutral and punched it. She likes a head sea better as running in a following will cause it to hop a little bit. Other than some muscles that were out of shape a little bit (especially the forearms) I had no pain or discomfort in my back. I used to be the type that wanted the smaller, lighter and more nimble machine, but now I'm sold on the suspension system. Just a personal preference as I like running the ocean. Since I'm able to sit, I want to figure out a way to put some foot stirrups on the ski like on a snomobile so I can hook the tops of my feet under there in rough water. Brake is fun too!

My 2 cent...