Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Used pricing opinions

    Hi, I used to own a jetski back in 96-00 and I want to get another one soon (RXP of course).

    I just wanted some opinions on used pricing:

    Is $8000 a good/fair price to pay for an '04 RXP with 40hrs and stock motor, with extended warranty. Good/great condition as far as I know so far. Oh, it'll also come with a new all-aluminum trailor (never seen the trailor before either).

    Thanks for any input,
    sean


  2. #2
    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,026
    Perspective - I live in Virginia - bought my 2005 RXP in September of 2005 from a guy in North Carolina who owned it for 3 months and put 17 hours on it for $7200 and it came with a trailer. You can buy a brand new 2006 from a dealer in North Carolina right now for $8350 (without trailer).

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    Perspective - I live in Virginia - bought my 2005 RXP in September of 2005 from a guy in North Carolina who owned it for 3 months and put 17 hours on it for $7200 and it came with a trailer. You can buy a brand new 2006 from a dealer in North Carolina right now for $8350 (without trailer).

    Holy crap!
    Well, about the '06 you mention, is that simply because it's so late in the year?
    I don't see why they'd unload a new '06 for that cheap, even as a price without a trailor.

  4. #4
    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo!
    Holy crap!
    Well, about the '06 you mention, is that simply because it's so late in the year?
    I don't see why they'd unload a new '06 for that cheap, even as a price without a trailor.
    Yeah, late in the year, and I think there's some kind of rebate or something that helps them lower the price that low. I know of three dealerships selling RXPs for less than $8800 out the door - 2 in NC and one in PA.

    Here's the ad from boattrader.com that would be closest to you...

    HAYESVILLE, NC

    $8,299
    2006 SEA DOO RXP 10' RXP, BRAND NEW 2006 SEA DOO GOLD RXP! THIS SEA DOO FEATURES SEATING FOR 2, REVERSE, DIGITAL INSTRUMENTATION, OPAS, SEA DOO'S LEARNING KEY, AND A POWERFUL 215 HP ROTAX 4TEC MARINE ENGINE! BEAT THE RUSH AND SAVE! DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE, CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS. REBATES HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN LIEU OF FINANCING OFFER. $8599 FOR RED.(800) 549-6009

    Date Placed:
    22-SEP-06

  5. #5
    Thanks for the info! I'll be calling dealers in the Vegas area to see if they have any used ones. It's just that I have one here, right now, ready to be bought. And its not gonna last much longer Im sure.

  6. #6
    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo!
    Thanks for the info! I'll be calling dealers in the Vegas area to see if they have any used ones. It's just that I have one here, right now, ready to be bought. And its not gonna last much longer Im sure.
    Where do you live? Your profile says New Orleans - are you somewhere else?

  7. #7
    Oh yeah, I live in New Orleans and have always been here...I just took a job in Vegas though. I'm supposed to live in Vegas by Nov. 1st
    Just went there on vacation a few months back and saw jetskis in Lake Mead....wanted to get in the water sooo bad

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Another Price Opinion
    By SixDeuce in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 09:20 PM
  2. Price opinions on 2003 gtx supercharged?
    By daniel3535 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 09:28 PM
  3. Used waverunner opinion
    By Capertrj in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 06:33 PM
  4. used price
    By m1dtom in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 09:56 AM
  5. Used Pricing on RR ECUs
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •