+1

Polaris Shuttlecraft?

Was this actually manufactured by Polaris?
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/1775520858.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pol1.jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	191910   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pol2.jpg 
Views:	770 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	191911  

+1
    No it wasn't...it's made by a company located in Canada. The company has been bought and sold a couple of times now so I don't know the name of the company currently but they are located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. I know cause I bought one years ago from them and I have a friend who still has one. It is a neat idea and I liked it but it is a little hard on the jet ski.

+1

hmmm seem to much hull for the engine or is it does it mar-up or damage the hull ?

seems like a brilliant idea , no personal property tax i hope

I have one and they work great. I use it to get my kids,coolers and stuff to the beach. I undock the jet ski and have fun with it. I don't ride around with it docked all day because I didnt want it to be hard on the ski but it is good for what I use it for. Saves trips and I dont have to wait for someone to go out in their boat to get everyone out

when I bought my sl900 it came with a shuttle craft. I was younger and said I dont need that and sold it. I wish I would have kept it now The sl900 slipped in with the rub rails between the rails of the shuttle craft and a strap around the back. A really nice fit. It would run 40 ish on the MFD. It did not hurt the hull unless you came in to fast to hook up and burry the side of the hull under the shuttlecraft

BEWARE! I just bought one of these used last week and still have not been able to get it in the water. The problem is that nobody can provide rail kits to fit your specific jet ski. The dealer will not help you because they do not know who owns the company this week, and apparantly nobody on this forum can help you find rails either. So stay away unless you find a shuttle craft/jet ski combo for sale, or the shuttle craft happens to already fit your jet ski.

I still have the shuttle craft and if there is ANYONE out there that can help me find or make rails for a 2003 Yamaha XLT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by travis327 View Post
    BEWARE! I just bought one of these used last week and still have not been able to get it in the water. The problem is that nobody can provide rail kits to fit your specific jet ski. The dealer will not help you because they do not know who owns the company this week, and apparantly nobody on this forum can help you find rails either. So stay away unless you find a shuttle craft/jet ski combo for sale, or the shuttle craft happens to already fit your jet ski.

I still have the shuttle craft and if there is ANYONE out there that can help me find or make rails for a 2003 Yamaha XLT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
    How far off is the fitment? If I remember correctly My rails were slightly adjustable. You should try putting the craft and ski in the water and check the fitment. It is tight and hard to remove and install the ski while sitting on the trailer

+1
    i had a guy offer me cash for my sltx when i first got it.. this season.. bc he had a shuttle craft with sides for a polaris.. my sl fit right in it as well

There is also one listed in the KC/St. Louis CL. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/boa/1749401741.html

Thread Information