Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: seizedoo help

seizedoo help

Ok! Finally gave in and bought a Seizedoo. Here is my setup and my question. 2005 rxt,stage1 kit,opas bigger charger wheel popoff etc. That's about it 70 mph at 7950 on perfect windchop water with a good run at it. Want 80 mph. Tell me what to do. Thanks Oh by the way want to run 91 octane pump gas and retain all the stock ecu bells and whatevers. Thanks again for any advice. Don't turn like an msx.LOL

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by castaicsportsgarage View Post
    Ok! Finally gave in and bought a Seizedoo. Here is my setup and my question. 2005 rxt,stage1 kit,opas bigger charger wheel popoff etc. That's about it 70 mph at 7950 on perfect windchop water with a good run at it. Want 80 mph. Tell me what to do. Thanks Oh by the way want to run 91 octane pump gas and retain all the stock ecu bells and whatevers. Thanks again for any advice. Don't turn like an msx.LOL
    you better look hard on this website to find any upgrades to make your boat go fast, happy looking, regards bill, ps welcome to the forum

thanks

I have looked a lot at some of the Q&A's. I have been in the watercraft bussiness for over 20 years. A lot of the info is very generic and some is very si fi !. I was hopeing to get some input from a couple diff. setups that were already a done deal at the speed I am looking for. Your setup seems fairly simple and may fit my bill. Would you have done anything different if you had it to do over? Not trying to reinvent the wheel as they say thanks for your input. I was thinking more of a bombbard. ecu with 42lb. injectors? Thanks again for your time

+1
    You might get some replies from some of the SD experts on here if you were to name your post something other than Seizedoo.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by castaicsportsgarage View Post
    stay on this site and you will get your goal, regards bill

Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    You might get some replies from some of the SD experts on here if you were to name your post something other than Seizedoo.
    +1, Using that terminology won't help

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by williet View Post
    +1, Using that terminology won't help
    +2 I figured the thread was about a lock up.

Welcome to the forum!
    Try the search function and you should find most of your answers.

80s a stretch.... but if i were you i would go with an x charger 42lb injectors 15/20 prop, i take it you already have blockoffs/free flow exhaust/intake/intake grate....if not get them all... fill your ride plate holes, trim your reverse bucket... this should get you close to 75mph.... to get any closer to 80 you are most likely going to need an external intercooler... which should put you at a constant 75 mph and depending on the weather get you over 75mph..... hate to say it but to see 80 mph you are most likely going to need a Riva or similar ecu enabling you to turn some more rpms... you can always add an aftermarket ride plate and or sponsons to squeak out some more mph, but if you wanna do it the easy way go with a 8500 rpm ecu.... This is just my .02 correct me if im wrong, but you can check my sig for mods and corresponding mph..

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    I thought this was about a seized 2 stroke.

Thanks for your info. Am i correct there are some seadoo ecu's that will get me to the rpm on pump gas. yes to all the parts you listed was thinking of a mac boost and intercooler an relocate intake to rear? thanks again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information