Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,019
    +1
    306

    Spare Part Needed for MB!

    Can you help a brother out? I'm looking for a Deutsch seal that goes inside the wiring harness that hooks up to the MPEM on an 06' SeaDoo RXT SC.

    I checked the on-line OEM store and to get the seal I have to purchase the $145.00 wiring harness. I don't want to use silicone b/c I've heard horror stories about trying to remove it.

    My only other option I'm thinking of is "heat-shrink wrap". Any of you moders got a spare seal lying around? Or any other ideas?


  2. #2
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Can you help a brother out? I'm looking for a Deutsch seal that goes inside the wiring harness that hooks up to the MPEM on an 06' SeaDoo RXT SC.

    I checked the on-line OEM store and to get the seal I have to purchase the $145.00 wiring harness. I don't want to use silicone b/c I've heard horror stories about trying to remove it.

    My only other option I'm thinking of is "heat-shrink wrap". Any of you moders got a spare seal lying around? Or any other ideas?
    Put this in the SeaDoo classifieds if its not there already.

  3. #3
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Have one you can borrow for the week. We get there Wed afternoon.

  4. #4
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    What is the number of the connector? You can buy just the seal if you know the series of the connector.

  5. #5
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,019
    +1
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeconsult View Post
    Put this in the SeaDoo classifieds if its not there already.
    I posted here, b/c I needed it yesterday/today/tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Have one you can borrow for the week. We get there Wed afternoon.
    Thanks, Duke. I'll try and find you. Of course, I'd love to by two of them for the long run...

  6. #6
    dhoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    North Aurora, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    3,182
    +1
    6
    go to the seadoo shop in Morgan city the guy there was helpful last year when I need a c clip for my driveshaft. I am sure they have some of those seals laying around and they will probably give you one. hope this helps.

  7. #7
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1
    Bill, I plan on seeing Duke Wednesday evening to get some parts and I can get the part of both of you are OK with it. Just offerring. --j

  8. #8
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,019
    +1
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoad View Post
    go to the seadoo shop in Morgan city the guy there was helpful last year when I need a c clip for my driveshaft. I am sure they have some of those seals laying around and they will probably give you one. hope this helps.
    I will give it a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by jpeconsult View Post
    Bill, I plan on seeing Duke Wednesday evening to get some parts and I can get the part of both of you are OK with it. Just offerring. --j
    Yeah, that'd be great: Milk & cookies for you! What about Duke - beer drinker?

  9. #9
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    What about Duke - beer drinker?
    Absolutely!!!

  10. #10
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,019
    +1
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Absolutely!!!
    Done

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ^^^^parts Needed For 95 Seadoo Xp ( 720 ) ^^^^
    By MILLER PHASE 3 1050 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 01:19 AM
  2. Parts Needed for better Handling
    By DeathWish in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 08:30 AM
  3. Parts Needed for Millenium Edition GP1200R
    By AlaskaStreamin in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 07:18 PM
  4. Part Needed for 03 1300r
    By njgprider in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:33 PM
  5. parts need for rebuilt, where to get... who can ship to philippines
    By andy95'slx780 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •