Central Arkansas or Missouri on lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock, Bull Shoals

I gained 6mph on my ultra 250 by...

filling in the rideplate holes, sanding down the intake grate, losing 10 lbs, and using iridium spark plugs. Anyone got any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by theantiRXP
    filling in the rideplate holes, sanding down the intake grate, losing 10 lbs, and using iridium spark plugs. Anyone got any other ideas?
    Not being a smart a$$, but are you talking about a Ultra150 or Ultra250. If youve got a 250 then watch out, keep it looked up in the master bedroom at night.

Quote Originally Posted by theantiRXP
    Using the speedo versus a GPS will gain you a minimum of 6 MPH. Keep the hood waxed with teflon, shave your head, legs and arms, ride with a tailwind only, and make sure you bought the red 250. Red is always faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313
    Not being a smart a$$, but are you talking about a Ultra150 or Ultra250. If youve got a 250 then watch out, keep it looked up in the master bedroom at night.

Until the end of this winter, it wont leave my bed actually. It's a 65 on the sleep number bed system. I'm a 40.

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPRO
    Using the speedo versus a GPS will gain you a minimum of 6 MPH. Keep the hood waxed with teflon, shave your head, legs and arms, ride with a tailwind only, and make sure you bought the red 250. Red is always faster.
    Will rattle can painting the ski red have a similar effect? Is against the grain shaving necessary?

Smile

reflash the ecu, 4"intake, intercooler with Co2 spray bar system, different impeller in the blower.... normal stuff.....oh wait you 6mph, sorry didn't want any of the RXP owners to get scared........

Quote Originally Posted by X-H2oCouchrider
    reflash the ecu, 4"intake, intercooler with Co2 spray bar system, different impeller in the blower.... normal stuff.....oh wait you 6mph, sorry didn't want any of the RXP owners to get scared........
    This is a roots style "blower", not sure you can use impellers. Pulleys, ECU, intake and exhuast, will most likley be my first mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313
    This is a roots style "blower", not sure you can use impellers. Pulleys, ECU, intake and exhuast, will most likley be my first mods.
    thats what i meant.... maybe i will actually put my cad software to use and make a pulley.... just need to design it and then take it to a cnc machinist and let the fun begin..... maybe use something like the DUB Pulley system from south florida pulley hq which allows you to change the pulleys in about 10 minutes.... imagine the potential

Listing your ski on ebay instantly adds 15-20mph.

Quote Originally Posted by X-H2oCouchrider
    thats what i meant.... maybe i will actually put my cad software to use and make a pulley.... just need to design it and then take it to a cnc machinist and let the fun begin..... maybe use something like the DUB Pulley system from south florida pulley hq which allows you to change the pulleys in about 10 minutes.... imagine the potential

Look into making the pully on the coupler side. The pully on the SC looks to have a centrifugal clutch.

Thread Information