Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Respectable OTD price for 09-2010 FZR?

And a few more question. Say I have 14,000 cash in my pocket, what can I talk these dealers down too? And where can I go about finding these boat shows Ive been reading on here. That seems the best bet. 5 year warranty, cover, and trailer? If I get it threw a boat show does yamaha do the 5 year warranty or is it the boat show ppl. Sry for the dumb question but Im tryin to learn . And if I do mods does that cut the warranty off? I think december would be the best time to buy one? And if everything goes to plan should I invest in the [email protected] grate and be done with the overstuffing issue? Thanks for the help.

I got an 09 in December and still paid a little over 13,000. You probably are going to have a hard time getting a dealer to come off the price at all , believe me i tryed. As far as the warranty goes my expierience is they typically won't void it, but it depends on your mods and how serious the problem you are having is.

call riva you can get a good deal, just remember the warr is 1000 i think cover 200 and trailer 400 to 800 so keep that in mind call first and tell them you just want the ski and see what the price is and then start adding all the things one by one to see what they are going to charge you thats what i do

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGrizz 660 View Post
    And a few more question. Say I have 14,000 cash in my pocket, what can I talk these dealers down too? And where can I go about finding these boat shows Ive been reading on here. That seems the best bet. 5 year warranty, cover, and trailer? If I get it threw a boat show does yamaha do the 5 year warranty or is it the boat show ppl. Sry for the dumb question but Im tryin to learn . And if I do mods does that cut the warranty off? I think december would be the best time to buy one? And if everything goes to plan should I invest in the [email protected] grate and be done with the overstuffing issue? Thanks for the help.
    for 14000 cash you should tell them you want the ski, cover, trailer, warranty, and the intake grate with the 2011 skis coming out in a few months and lots of 2009 skis around you should be able to get a new leftover 2009 for a great price.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by zx11rider View Post
    for 14000 cash you should tell them you want the ski, cover, trailer, warranty, and the intake grate with the 2011 skis coming out in a few months and lots of 2009 skis around you should be able to get a new leftover 2009 for a great price.
    2009s are gone in South Florida, Riva had the biggest batch and they sold them all.

If you want to ride this year you are going to have to bite the bullet or wait for Winter and get a 2010 leftover.

+1
    Yamaha FZR's go for $9,999 + Plus Tax, Fees, etc here in California. If I were you, I would not buy during the PEAK of the season. The peak being July 4th weekend or just afterwards. Buy your PWC in December when it is raining outside and cold. Best prices always. When it is sunny and about 88 degrees, everyone has shorts on, and you just got back from a July 4th Weekend where you saw everyone on "Jet Ski's" with big smiles on their face...that is when your going to pay the most.

i am picking up a 2009 FZS (brand new in crate still), loadrite trailer, 4 year YES, and the nice yamaha lanyard for $12,550 + tax this weekend. (3.99% for 24 months in addition)

i found better prices on the ski on ebay, but they are about a thousand miles away..

i think the price is decent..

i also recall having had lined up a better deal at the end of last season, but the last thing i want to do is buy a ski and then let it sit all winter.

Over memorial day weekend i bought brand new 09 fzr with karavan trailer with warranty for $12000 out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by holdmeback View Post
    Over memorial day weekend i bought brand new 09 fzr with karavan trailer with warranty for $12000 out the door.
    Wow, if you truely paid that, all taxes, extended warranty, trailer, etc. included you got an incredible deal....

I just paid 12,700 before taxes, trailer etc. for my 2010 SHO Cruiser. But it is peak season so I wasn't expecting the "best deal". I just wanted to ride this summer.

Taking money away from the Z06 Fund
    +1
    Not a FZR, but similar. Bought an 08 SHO last summer (2009), Brand new, Load rite trailer, Cover and 4 year warranty for $12,100 out the door. I'd shoot for the price of Carlos listed $9999 as a high end.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information