Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

I rode the RIVA Stage 3 today

and im very impressed. This was a basic Riva Stage 3 with no extra tweaks. I managed to stretch out in superman and sqeeze off 80.1 on my GPS and 80+ verified on their radar.

Whats most impressive is the RPM's were down at 8400 and i still pulled 80 mph. If they had let me do my green hulk pitch to get the R's up to 8500 i think 81 mph would have been possible.

Acceleration was extremely good and the holeshot was mind blowing. The holeshot even rivaled the holeshot on my ski. I have been running the 15/20 on my setup, but after riding the Stage 3 with the new 3 blade 15/19 i will be giving it a shot next week. The hookup on that impeller is unbelievable.

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Kane Cahill, Bruce, Mark Sheffield and Dave Bamdas most of the day and got to tour the RIVA facility. Very nice and impessive place to say the least.

RIVA also has some new things going on for us. They will soon release a rear air intake. It uses a roto molded tube that goes from the rear seat vent directly to the supercharger. A special venturi snaps onto the SC that slowly tapers from the 4" tube to the SC opening. On top of the seat vent is a billet aluminum piece with pre filter type screen on it to keep water and debris out. The air intake will also come with two flow rites that mount into the seat cowling just like i have on my ski.
    ALSO, the rear air kit will come with a Jazz catch can complete with nifty little mounting bracket and all necessary plumbing. Im not sure of a release date, or final price though. I will definately be adding their rear air intake to both of my skis.

I have some pics to share, but have to get home to upload them from my camera.

+1
    Yes, that is awesome news, Just what us boys over on the Seadoo side wanted to hear. As all this week we have talked about the NEW>>>>
    Well you all know.
    Thanks Jerry, Man that is fantastic.

80mph kit. 80 is dam fast with that!!!!

Thanks.

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    sounds good i guess not much for the RXT's but sounds like some good stuff

+1
    cool !

that rxp is no joke.... i have seen kane run it multiple times when i lived down there..... it's the silent assassin... you don't here it coming till its passing you

That intake sounds cool to bad i just bought the old riva one from someone on the forum. but hopefully riva will be coming out with more new stuff for the rxp so we can keep up with this new kawi coming out not that there isnt enough allready though. But im sure theres gona be lots of aftermarket parts coming out for this kawi in a hurry.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP
    im sure theres gona be lots of aftermarket parts coming out for this kawi in a hurry.
    It won't take RIVA long

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP
    That intake sounds cool to bad i just bought the old riva one from someone on the forum. but hopefully riva will be coming out with more new stuff for the rxp so we can keep up with this new kawi coming out not that there isnt enough allready though. But im sure theres gona be lots of aftermarket parts coming out for this kawi in a hurry.
    US RXp boys are OK I think! It is the RXT boys that might have to re think things. I myself love my RXP's, but need a 3 seater, so why not get this.
    But IMO the RXP will be more FUN...

Here's a solution for you, water4fire sell the 05 RXP and complete a Riva Stage 3 on your 04! Then get a ultra 250 and spend maybe $ 1K-2K or so and be in the mid to upper 70's. That way you can have a kick azz ski for you and a kick azz ski for your wife and kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    If they had let me do my green hulk pitch to get the R's up to 8500 i think 81 mph would have been possible.

RIVA also has some new things going on for us. They will soon release a rear air intake. It uses a roto molded tube that goes from the rear seat vent directly to the supercharger. A special venturi snaps onto the SC that slowly tapers from the 4" tube to the SC opening. On top of the seat vent is a billet aluminum piece with pre filter type screen on it to keep water and debris out. The air intake will also come with two flow rites that mount into the seat cowling just like i have on my ski.
    ALSO, the rear air kit will come with a Jazz catch can complete with nifty little mounting bracket and all necessary plumbing. Im not sure of a release date, or final price though. I will definately be adding their rear air intake to both of my skis.

I have some pics to share, but have to get home to upload them from my camera.
    Did you tell them that?

So this 4" rear intake looks like pretty good quality huh? Did you see it installed? I assume with all that's included it will be quite a bit more than the RIVA 3" intake.

Thanks for taking pics.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information