Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Great Vid ,,wish I could ride in places like that

+1
    Personally i dont think this was a shootout!!!! It appears to be another one of seadoo`s advertising stunts!!!
    Im not slamming the RXT-X 260 but it seems the testing was a lil bias!I really like the new RXT-X but my local dealer told me there is very lil you can do to it in terms of mods because of the new electronics on it!!! its a awesume ski as is though!!!! IM waiting to see what 2011 brings,,, IM hearing this is going to be a good year for PWC`s.

+1
    I am with you jeff, where is the swell and chop in this vid, horse for courses boys. lets get a shoutout happening in 4ft swell with some vicous cross winds.......its waht you have designed the boat for, and the kawi is THE off shore boat hands down.

this vid was done in seadoo water all flat and nice gentle like a late' drinking san fran boy.....

+1
    I agree, it seemed a but biased. I am a Kawi fan all the way, and have had others with reliability issues, but for a dealer to say the electronics in the Doo will not allow mods seems a bit odd. I am sure Riva and others make, or will make replacement ECU's that will make the thing scream. I would like to see a muscle craft shootout with some basic mods done, and have things as equal as possible.. That would be cool....

+1
    So much is personal preference it's impossible to say that one is better than another. Each model has it's pro's and con's. I like the new t-x skis as well as the ultra and yami. It's really about which one makes you smile bigger at the end of the day...

+1
    I will give seadoo one thing ,, They do know how to make a video. I would like to see 3 independant riders do the same test and let all 3 switch up so you get a clear picture of the REAL WORLD. NO 3 people are going to ride the same way, lets see a less bias test done. Just a thought...

Isn't the RXT260 more expensive than both the kawa and the yama?

The thing comes with GPS and electronic suspension stock from factory. Hence, the bigger price tag.

+1
    was talking to a friend yesterday who is a seadoo dealer and he confirmed the ecus in the new doo's are restricted until run in time has passed. He said its going to be crap when a customer comes in expecting to buy a rocket and the thing is restricted for the first ten hours.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue1 View Post
    I agree, it seemed a but biased. I am a Kawi fan all the way, and have had others with reliability issues, but for a dealer to say the electronics in the Doo will not allow mods seems a bit odd. I am sure Riva and others make, or will make replacement ECU's that will make the thing scream. I would like to see a muscle craft shootout with some basic mods done, and have things as equal as possible.. That would be cool....
    Definitely biased. Just like the FL one with Sea Dog and Boat Test with Yamaha. Perhaps Kawi has taken the high road and not paid any organization to rig a test.

How about a value rating?
    What did they base engine reliability on?
    Why no 2nd and 3rd place posting?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information