Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    +1

Honda 250 three wheeler Big Red

I was wondering if anybody on here could tell me what my 87 Honda 250 three wheeler is worth? I want to throw it up on ebay. I have had this for years and just pulled it out the other day. It now has a pin hole in the metal tank. I put a jump pack on it and put a few drops of fuel in carb and it fired right up. I pulled carb off the refresh it and I broke the choke cable by accident. So it will need a carb rebuild a new or repaired tank and battery. Its a sx or es or somthing like that. Its gear driven not chain. Its complete and stock. Has headlight and taillight wich both work. Also has a gear rack on rear. Tires are about 80%. On scale of 1 to 10 I rank it a 8. It was very fast and even has reverse. What should I ask for it? I was even thinking about posting it on classifeds here and offer it as a trade for a ski. Let me know what you guys think.. Thanks Frank.....

+1
    Sounds like a 250SX. They were shaft drive, elec start, and had reverse. Cool ride, I used to have a 200X, And a 350X. Really had fun on those bikes. Not sure what there worth now tho..

+1
    I have GPR parts for trade!

+1

Thanks!

Psycho RXP. Thanks your right it is a 250sx. I just went out to garage and seen it. Its a blast of a ride. A lot of leaning and its scary taking turns when 1 rear wheel starts lifting "LOL". Lee I'm always open to GPR parts...I think my next child will be named GPR. I have to run it by the wife first of coarse

+1
    Good one!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRFrank View Post
    Psycho RXP. Thanks your right it is a 250sx. I just went out to garage and seen it. Its a blast of a ride. A lot of leaning and its scary taking turns when 1 rear wheel starts lifting "LOL". Lee I'm always open to GPR parts...I think my next child will be named GPR. I have to run it by the wife first of coarse

+1
    pretty funny I just had a 84 200s big red dropped off to me today. Has been outside for 4 years. Trying to help out a 13 year old. What are you looking to get for yours incase this one is a total loss

+1
    I had a mint 87 Honda 250SX just like what you are talking about and I was the original owner. I sold it about 13 years ago for $1200 dollars and I wish I still had it.. They were awesome to ride and very hard to find... Please post up some pictures..

whew, this brings back memories! They were cool!, Didn`t these eventually get outlawed?

+1

Big Red

Yes Andy They were outlawed. I believe 87 was the last year. I was told not to long ago that the laws now are that no dealers can resell these or even work on them! Andy the GPR looks great in the pics. Nice choice on color combo. Joe I'm going to post up some PICs. I have no idea what its worth. I'm sure we can work out a trade. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGPR View Post
    whew, this brings back memories! They were cool!, Didn`t these eventually get outlawed?

Thread Information